The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to see Mars Joel and Ellie before I pre order anything but the Toys Era Ellie is decent albeit sleep deprived. Small gripe: I actually wish she didn't have game Ellie's signature shirt on. I always saw that as a nice nod when they did it in the series but I'd prefer her to have her own look for my shelf.

Need to see Mars Joel and Ellie before I pre order anything but the Toys Era Ellie is decent albeit sleep deprived. Small gripe: I actually wish she didn't have game Ellie's signature shirt on. I always saw that as a nice nod when they did it in the series but I'd prefer her to have her own look for my shelf.
You could replace the shirt with any other one. I feel like if she didnt come with her iconic shirt everyone would be mad as hell.

Has the LIM Cult shown up yet saying "TRASH! I'll wait for LIM Toys version coming in 2031"?
Trash all of it is trash there I said it. Jokes aside I've pre ordered. 😂

I don't care much for cc toys one though looks awful and after their GTA v set I have zero faith in any improvements. Toys era look pretty decent tbf.

341631807_212079644853851_8185730952984472329_n-528x668.jpg
443522-t18.jpg

1. Why is Ellie's knife so big isn't it a switch blade and 2. She has the wrong pistol (yes I get upset about those things like Joel's revolver being all black and not gunmetal silver) overall it has potential but Can't wait to see what Mars does.

There was a rumor.
Threezero has the license?

ThreeZero had a prior HBO license relationship with their Game of Thrones line.

and they seem to produce figures for a lot of these hugely popular TV show based franchises (GOT, Stranger Things, Walking Dead, etc) so I’m guessing that’s where people put two and two together.

Let’s just hope StarAce does not get the TLOU 1/6 figure license. :lol

Last edited:
They reused much of their game version Joel as far as accessories and that salon fresh hair is absolutely killing me.
Yeah, kind of a lazy reuse of many of their video game figure.

I can eliminate CC Toys off my list - it’s down to Mars and Toys Era.

Frankly, I’m pretty happy with what Toys Era has shown so far with Joel/Ellie.

If Mars is in the same ballpark or better, I’ll probably get both Mars and TE and pose with different outfits/accessories.

Wow this looks absolutely fantastic. The likeness is on point and I love the detailed paintwork.

Idk what people can even complain about. The eyebags make her look more tired, but I actually like it. Think it makes it more realistic. So many sculpts are idealised nowadays. Great work by ToysEra.

My only gripe is the switchblade isn’t accurate.

Perhaps Toys Era will include the correct switchblade in the final product if collectors voice the inaccuracy.

Didn’t they revise the Joel sculpt after some social media backlash?

Perhaps Toys Era will include the correct switchblade in the final product if collectors voice the inaccuracy.

Didn’t they revise the Joel sculpt after some social media backlash?
Yes I believe so.

I’m getting the ToysEra one just to upgrade my CC part 2 Joel. Will be swapping the shirt and head from CC to the ToysEra body.

Not that interested in figs of the show but its nice to upgrade the game figures.

Limtoys said they weren’t doing winter outfits. So planning on putting Lim’s second sculpt of ellie on ToysEra body for a winter look.

Toys Era 1/6 The Last Hope Figure PE016 Ellie​

Head sculpt & body parts:

Highly detailed head sculpt x 1
1/6 scale figure custom female body x 1
Hands x 7 pieces

Costume:
Jacket x 1 piece
Hoodie x 1 piece
Long Sleeve T-shirt x 1 piece
Sock x 1 pair
Jeans x 1 piece
Sport Shoes x 1 pair

Other accessories:
Pistol x 1 piece
Knife x 1 piece
Torch x 1 piece
Joke Book x 1
Sleeping Bag x 1
Backpack x 1
Figure Stand x 1 piece

ETA: Q3 2023

2. She has the wrong pistol

This is as strange as the knife.

Looks like they've given her Bill's Colt 1911A1...

900px-TLoU_TV_S1E03_14.jpg

...rather than Frank's Beretta Model 70 which Ellie finds in the drawer.

Beretta Model 70 Ellie HBO TLOU 2.jpg

The Colt's big in her hand:

Toys Era HBO TLOU Ellie 6.jpg

I hope Toys Era correct this moreso than the knife, since to me the Beretta is Ellie's signature pistol.

If they do add the switchblade I hope they still include Joel's lock knife as it's an artefact from the series, and a nice looking model of a classic design.

Back