The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They bit off more than they could chew. They released that amazing 66 Joker and everyone thought they were the second coming of Christ. But now after their reissue of that same figure seems like they cant even replicate the success with all the issues on that one.

I don't think they'll end up making these two, they're probably busy with all of the classic DC stuff.

It seems most companies are having issues with releases. They did release the Duo and some prior figures. Kit seems to trust them. I can wait. I would assume the rerelease of 66 Joker and the second run of the Duo is the have some cash flow. If that leads to keeping the quality up then so be it.

Seems Mars is hyper focused on 66 Batman, so not so sure they will tackle Last of Us any time soon (if at all). I went ahead and ordered both Toys Era figures about a month ago from Kit as he still has them available.

I think they both look pretty good and come with some great accessories for 3rd party. Unless InArt, Hot Toys, or maybe ThreeZero tackle these, I don't know if we will get a better offering.

I’m glad the rumour about Mars tackling these was going around at the time Toys Era announced their figures because I otherwise would have Po’d those straight away.

Pretty soon after the show ended, my interest also wore off along with any desire for figures.

Loved it when it was on, but it didn’t leave a lasting impression.

I feel no need/attachment to the show representation, though I appreciate what the show did for game adaptations.

For me the LIMToys set, whenever that might actually see the light of day, will be the penultimate display option for this franchise.

Biggest problem is people keep asking them to make stuff and they keep saying yes. They should definitely focus on getting their current stuff out the door.
I 100% agree, they have a lot on their plate already and I feel like The Last of Us is just gonna keep getting pushed further and further back

IMG_7062.png

Delayed to Q4

Biggest problem is people keep asking them to make stuff and they keep saying yes. They should definitely focus on getting their current stuff out the door.

I really dislike how Mars is handling their releases or lack of releases. Showing 3d renders of wip sculpts when they have plenty that they haven't released yet and also talking down on other companies with actual prototypes and available for po. Like c'mon.. just focus on your own products.

Im fine with them taking their time. ToysEra/Premium usually release on time or with a little delay.

Every figure they released on time has been rushed. Their Proxima midnight, Ravenclaw and Homelander 1.0 have all released on time and they were all underwhelming. Not even a few weeks after Homelander released they already announced the 2.0 version so they definitely knew it was bad.

I’d rather wait a few months for a good quality figure than getting a rushed one.

Back