The Laboratory 12-inch Figure Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any pics!? It would be great to finally see a 12" Baron Frankenstein. Henry along with a Claude Rains Phantom and John Carradine Dracula is one of my most wanted Universal Monster characters.

I'm a big fan of SS environment. A lot of them are so much nicer when you have it in hand. The quality is top notch. A lot of them even are heavy since most are polystone and they are so underrated on what it can do to your display. Makes most 1/6 figures look like Premium Formats.

Definite buy for me.

At $90 I'm actually kinda tempted. Seems like there is more there than the previous ones. Would make for great dio shots. I'd rather buy that than a piece of a chunk of a house any day.

Yeah, $90 is much more reasonable on this piece. The past ones would have be $90 for just the stair/base. But then we get that great Lab equipment piece-thingy too. Great touch making it removable too. That makes that Stairway open to much more uses than just the Lab.

I really hope this is the first in a set of lab pieces. If they keep adding on to it, it could be an amazing set up! Especially with all of the pieces being seperate, we could customize our own lab.

I think for $90 it's a little bland, they could have maybe made it bigger and included more machinery.

meh.. not enough there.. even though the price is right. The only reason it looks good is because it's photographed in a dark/castle like environment.

We need figs not enviroments!

It WOULD go great with zombie figures, but $90 is too steep. I'm surprised they went ahead with this after the previous environments sat for so long.

Well, order it now so the edition size gets big enough for it to make it to gift card use. If only 10 people order this, they won't make a ton and it will never make it to the gift card list then.

This would have been cool for the Universal Monsters line like 6 years ago.

Back