The Laboratory 12-inch Figure Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about these from Toy Fair 2000...

uni_enviro_01.jpg

uni_enviro_02.jpg

They used that second one in the Firefly wallpaper, just like how they've used the old mud/grass and stone dungeon bases on the Joe art boxes.

I personally really hope both of those set see the right of day eventually :pray:

They used that second one in the Firefly wallpaper, just like how they've used the old mud/grass and stone dungeon bases on the Joe art boxes.

I personally really hope both of those set see the right of day eventually :pray:

Much preferred to the corner of a crumpled house, too. :lol

I can see Sideshow announcing new horror figures during Halloween that goes with this environment.. This can serve as a preview of what's to come soon..

Those Toy Fair sets are awesome! I really like the castle/staircase one they use on occassion as well.

I wish they would too, but only as long as Sideshow makes them actually work for 12" figures. The three they have made so far seem to better fit the 3 3/4 scale figures.

Definitely agree there. They are more like glorified figure stands than anything else.

I can see Sideshow announcing new horror figures during Halloween that goes with this environment.. This can serve as a preview of what's to come soon..

As much as I would LOVE this to happen, especially since they hinted at a return to Universal Horror, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Its a shame they are so needlessly expensive. I did a commission for Frankenstein's doorway for $80, and it was all handmade. There's no reason they can't be much cheaper.
DSCN0722.jpg

(I didn't have Frank so I used Nosferatu, but you get the idea.)

How about these from Toy Fair 2000...

uni_enviro_01.jpg

uni_enviro_02.jpg

I still do not understand why Sideshow never made a Holiday Karloff as The Mummy in Candy Cane Wrap, and a Lon Chaney Jr. as The Wolfman in a Clawed-up Santa outfit both in 1:6 Scale Figures. Ideas that I had passed along to Sideshow YEARS AGO! :D

Oh and Sideshow, I WANT THE HOLIDAY POZERS ALREADY! :D Please? :D

Nick

I still do not understand why Sideshow never made a Holiday Karloff as The Mummy in Candy Cane Wrap, and a Lon Chaney Jr. as The Wolfman in a Clawed-up Santa outfit both in 1:6 Scale Figures. Ideas that I had passed along to Sideshow YEARS AGO! :D

Oh and Sideshow, I WANT THE HOLIDAY POZERS ALREADY! :D Please? :D

Nick

and yes Lonnie I know you are going to say "Nick there is only a Holiday Frankenstein Pozer." Lonnie Who knows what all Sideshow keeps locked away that they will not show us.:lol:rotfl Sideshow you tricky little Devils you! :D :lol:rotfl

As cool as it could be, it would probably be pretty useless without a 12" Henry Frankenstein. Considering he isn't an obscure Star Wars background character, he'll never get made.

Toss a polystone "concrete" floor there and I fear you're looking at the whole damn thing. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Likely true, sadly. I don't mind if the environment is sparse as long as it is scaled correctly. but I fear it might be tiny (as others here mentioned before) like most of their previous display dioramas.

review_reactor_5.jpg

Back