The Laboratory 12-inch Figure Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd awesome if they did a comeback....

And I agree that it'd really cool if the offered several small sets like this that could be mismatched to assemble are much larger labratory setup.

Well, I commented on the images page for the lab environment that I would pick this up if we get the Frankenstein The Revenant figure during Spooktacular. So, lets see...

I am interested to see what might come from a line which would include The Revenant. I mean, that figure is still coming, right?

Now one more thing I would like to know is whether or not the little rat comes with the environment. He only seems to appear in one of the images (I think the one with the Dead) but if he does, I'm even more tempted. The Revenant would seal the deal though.

Ordered. I guess only me and Nick then? :lol

Buttmunch, I ordered two of them. :lol I am hoping that this is just the frist of many peices to come so that we can set up our own Labs! :D

A operating table is a MUST for my Lab display! :D

Sideshow, You guys knocked this one out of the park! :D Home run! :D

I am VERY HAPPY! :D

I Pray that you guys come out with more pieces that go in the Lab display!:pray: :D

Thanks Sideshow! :rock

Nick

Last edited:
Its actually bigger and nicer than I expected. Still not likely to buy just due to space, but this looks like a better value than the previous ones.

Buttmunch, I ordered two of them. :lol I am hoping that this is just the frist of many peices to come so that we can set up our own Labs! :D

A operating table is a MUST for my Lab display! :D

Sideshow, You guys knocked this one out of the park! :D Home run! :D

I am VERY HAPPY! :D

I Pray that you guys come out with more pieces that go in the Lab display!:pray: :D

Thanks Sideshow! :rock

Nick

Sideshow, I am Hoping and Praying that the Lab display means the return of Universal Monsters 1:6 Scale Figures for Sideshow Collectibles.:pray:

Now one more thing I would like to know is whether or not the little rat comes with the environment. He only seems to appear in one of the images (I think the one with the Dead) but if he does, I'm even more tempted. The Revenant would seal the deal though.

Stormy! :D Thank you for bringing Frankenstein: The Revenant back up! :D I do not want Sideshow to forget about that one. :D

By the way everyone, Go here please. :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20597&highlight=Frankenstein:+Revenant

Thanks

Nick

I would love an operating table, especially if it had a winch so it could stand up. A smaller table with a bunch of gnarly looking tools would be great as well.

Well, I commented on the images page for the lab environment that I would pick this up if we get the Frankenstein The Revenant figure during Spooktacular. So, lets see...

I am interested to see what might come from a line which would include The Revenant. I mean, that figure is still coming, right?

I thought they already said The Revenant wasn't going to be a 12" figure but a Premium Format.

I thought not only did they say there wouldn't be a 12" Revenant, but that even the PF is not in development "at this time."

That said, and in a rare moment of clarity, kl241 brings up an interesting point. This dio is worthless without a new Horror line. :monkey1

Ordered it too, but will cancel. I should be able to find it for less than the $105+ it would cost me at SS.

This looks good and is quite useful for us horror fans. I just wish more horror figures were available to display them with though.

Any updates on this shipping? Or has it been canned since the Universal situation? I'd hope not, since it isn't specifically licensed from Universal...

Back