The ***k You Taco Bell Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, even the so called good for you food is crap. Thank you, Monsanto.

:monkey4

Monsanto is the world's Most Evil Corporation.

4SOOpYm.jpg

Why do people eat at fast food places to begin with?? all they serve is artery clogging,cancer causing,genetically modified frankenfood...its not real food,but garbage

the ingredients used is enough to make you puke!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzsnXmKzEaM[/ame]

5:09-5:20

Why do people eat at fast food places to begin with?? all they serve is artery clogging,cancer causing,genetically modified frankenfood...its not real food,but garbage

the ingredients used is enough to make you puke!

Convenience, and for the fact that you don't have to cook your own meals?

No food is good food. The chicken that you buy at the grocery store is packed with hormones, turkey meat has chemicals found in f ecal matter (since turkeys eat their own feces), and vegetables of all sorts are subjected to recalls because of salmonella.

That said, fast food often gets a bad rap for unnecessary reasons. People who get on their high horses and criticize it, have nothing more than a false sense of security from whatever non-fast food meals that they eat.

I love that movie. I always wished there were more of them.

Of all the movies you could make a sequel of, that one screams the loudest. The Adventure Begins...

I was going to say it could have had a TV show, but then I found out there was a pilot.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQi0eTu4gps[/ame]

Update:

So I ended up going back to Taco Bell and explained what had happened. As usual they were "shocked" at what had happened and tried giving me the whole it must of been a mistake speech. Blah blah blah. So they offered me a free meal which I accepted. I grabbed the sack full of food,walked straight over to the trashcan and chucked that **** in there. Told em I wasnt eating this garbage anymore and left. Feels good man...

Yey! You trashed food that someone made for you because they messed up, and they tried to correct it by giving it to you for free! And you trashed it. Good on you! Score one of the human race!

Convenience, and for the fact that you don't have to cook your own meals?

No food is good food. The chicken that you buy at the grocery store is packed with hormones, turkey meat has chemicals found in f ecal matter (since turkeys eat their own feces), and vegetables of all sorts are subjected to recalls because of salmonella.

That said, fast food often gets a bad rap for unnecessary reasons. People who get on their high horses and criticize it, have nothing more than a false sense of security from whatever non-fast food meals that they eat.

plus is cheap as hell.

you can eat a lot with 5 bucks at Mcdonalds for example. The food sucks but I am sure a lot of people go to those places often because it is fast, super cheap and it tastes "good" Specially if someone is on a budget.

But, like you said, even if people buy organic and cook at home it is not much of a better choice.
The food here sucks thanks to Monsato.

Yey! You trashed food that someone made for you because they messed up, and they tried to correct it by giving it to you for free! And you trashed it. Good on you! Score one of the human race!

Did you even read my first post? They tried to get one over on me,it wasnt a mistake. I more than likely would have kept it if it were not for the ******* at the counter who clearly talked to me like I was inconveniencing them with the whole situation.

Did you even read my first post? They tried to get one over on me,it wasnt a mistake. I more than likely would have kept it if it were not for the ******* at the counter who clearly talked to me like I was inconveniencing them with the whole situation.

you could have given that food to a homeless person.

Just saying :dunno

Back