The ***k You Taco Bell Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God damn! that picture you posted looks like some repugnant greasy garbage. The king is right, they did you a favour by messing up your order, eating that toilet paper would do less damage to your body than whatever the ****** pinto and cheese is supposed to be.Dude, more tomatoes in your diet and less processed tacos.

LOL @ food Nazis!

they used to sell chilitos----------------------------:slap
once they found out what this means they shopped...............:lol

So whatever happened to that talking dog? Oh right...

He was there new special for a day.
chihuahua_taco_costume.jpg

Taco Bell actually lost money during the Chihuahua campaign. Hard to believe since everyone loved the commercials.

The chihuahua demanded a high salary.

I have Taco Bell maybe once every two years. Last time, I ate there twice in the same year because they offered me a free meal after I made a complaint. My complaint was that they didn't have condiments and the soda was warm. Other than that one time, my other experiences have been pretty normal and unmemorable. I've had worse at other places, the worst being food poisoning from McDonald's.

Why do people eat at fast food places to begin with?? all they serve is artery clogging,cancer causing,genetically modified frankenfood...its not real food,but garbage

the ingredients used is enough to make you puke!

Taking Taco Bell hope to eat...reminds me of high school. Who actually takes fast food home? Might as well make a peanut butter sandwich.

Last time I ate at TB I was pissing out the wrong hole about 30 minutes later....

Should have ordered the paper towel combo instead....

Back