the "is this movie any good" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I genuinely hate Cannibal Holocaust. And I don't say that about many movies.

Have to agree... an interesting plot idea, but the shock value violence is just awful. If you like watching animals killed (really killed) then this is the movie for you, if not then move on.

I have never see itn and have been intrigued for a long time, but if animals are actually being killed than I will never ever ever EVER see it :nono

I have never see itn and have been intrigued for a long time, but if animals are actually being killed than I will never ever ever EVER see it :nono

The premise is actually pretty good. Sort of like Blair Witch with cannibals. It's just way over the top with the violence.

The premise is actually pretty good. Sort of like Blair Witch with cannibals. It's just way over the top with the violence.

Totally agree... it was an inovative idea, just too bad they also decided to make it so creepily violent.

And Chase, there is a scene where they hack off a Monkey's face... if that isn't f'd up, I don't know what is :lecture

Back