the "is this movie any good" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is, Phantasm 1, 3, and 4 were all released on DVD not long ago. 2, however, was not, because of licensing issues or some such thing. So, it would have to be VHS or a bootleg DVD of some kind (unless things have changed since last I heard).

oh crap,I didn't know that. If that's the case then I guess vhs is the only way. Wow. :(:mad::(:mad:

Anyone seen the new Unborn? is it good?

For anyone who doesn't know Mirrors is great. I saw it in theatres and just the other day on dvd and it's great. Scared the hell out of me. Alex Aja is a great director,I love what he did with The Hills Have Eyes remake.

Thanks. I gotta check them out. I'm going to see about ordering them online for a cheap price because my blockbuster doesn't have any of these for rent. So buying them is the only way I'll see them so I hope they're good.

Fright Night 2 is good but not as good as the original. I was gonna buy it on ebay , almost choked when I saw the price. for some reason the second is considered more rare. But trust me it's not nearly as good as the first.

Fright Night 2 is good but not as good as the original. I was gonna buy it on ebay , almost choked when I saw the price. for some reason the second is considered more rare. But trust me it's not nearly as good as the first.

It's out of print. I'll have to check around some of our local stores to see if I can find it.

It's out of print. I'll have to check around some of our local stores to see if I can find it.

It's out of print? wow. I'm going to go to a few dvd stores online and see what I can come up with. I've gotta see it.

I'll take your word on it Saya because you seem to be a fan of the first one like myself. So do you think it's not worth buying for an expensive price?

Back