Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you believe I just got around to opening this now!

But it was worth the wait and then some!! I admit 100% that I was without a doubt full on Wrong about this maquette , the guy is absolutely FANTASTIC !!! Can't believe I was gonna pass or even waited this long to grab him. If there was ever a statue where the phrase "pics don't do this justice" it's this one!!!

Sorry I know I'm very late to the party about this guy and didn't mean to ressurect an almost dead thread but just wanted to share.

CongratS man. Glad you think so. I hope this stays open for a while. Might end up getting it down the road when money is not an issue.

Happy that everything showed up undamaged! Great stuff!

@Power1010

It's always good to resurrect an old thread, especially for a statue as impressive as this. Congrats buddy :clap

Thanks Guys!! Im so shocked in came in one piece with zero paint issues!! :lol

here are 2 crappy cell phone pics and I swear ill stop

Hulk 2.JPG

Hulk 3.JPG

There were a few here and there...some complained there was too much yellow or brown between the eyes and on forehead, or there was a noticeably darker ring of green around the mouth, or the worst was the legs and feet were a different shade of green then the rest of the statue.

There great shots Power. Every now & then I regret cancelling this but I only buy Comic PF's & need to stick to that rule or this hobby will blow out of control. I struggle with that rule alone to be honest

There great shots Power. Every now & then I regret cancelling this but I only buy Comic PF's & need to stick to that rule or this hobby will blow out of control. I struggle with that rule alone to be honest

My same rule... Just starting collecting but my original 2 rules are:

1) comic PF only
2) no more than 5-7 statues (but I can swap out and upgrade)

Let's see how long those last... :thud:

I have the exact same rule but this guy is neither comic or movie in my eyes, He's just the Incredible Hulk. I feel the same way about all the Avengers ironman stuff. To me I don't see movie ironman, I just see Ironman.

when myself or someone else sees this I don't know how they would say, that's movie avengers Hulk, it's not the same as let's say Heath ledger joker or scarlet Johansson black widow...IMO anyway.

That being said,It's my only "movie character" statue in my collection. It most likely will stay that way too :)

My same rule... Just starting collecting but my original 2 rules are:

1) comic PF only
2) no more than 5-7 statues (but I can swap out and upgrade)

Let's see how long those last... :thud:

I agree with your first rule and had a similar one as your second rule, but that went to hell very quickly :lol

I agree with your first rule and had a similar one as your second rule, but that went to hell very quickly :lol

As soon as I get my avengers line up set. (My ideal one anyways: Hulk, ironman, cap, and thor) I want to leave my Skaar solo. He is my favorite character in the Marvel Universe and I really hope they do something with him for Marvel Now. He has so much potential.

They could reveal he gets stronger when madder just like the hulk, take advantage of his old strong power more. Man... So many options. A rock skinned hulk with tattoos! So freakin wicked!

As soon as I get my avengers line up set. (My ideal one anyways: Hulk, ironman, cap, and thor) I want to leave my Skaar solo. He is my favorite character in the Marvel Universe and I really hope they do something with him for Marvel Now. He has so much potential.

They could reveal he gets stronger when madder just like the hulk, take advantage of his old strong power more. Man... So many options. A rock skinned hulk with tattoos! So freakin wicked!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you picked up the Sideshow Skaar PF :lol

I was very tempted by that!!

Back