Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!! It feels good to no longer be stupid :yess:

And yes I do have other ssc statues, some I've sold over the years but I usually only buy what I really really want now, it's a shame cause I would buy more but prod pieces have fallen so short lately compared to Proto pieces over the last couple years that I just don't feel comfortable pulling the trigger on everything like I used to. Hate having to destroy stuff to get a refund.

My most recent purchase was the Batman PF and I have Supes and WW P.O'd.

This hulk wil be my first double dip character in a sideshow statue, I already own the commi.

I actually used to post and visit here on a daily basis, everyday. But life got in the way like it has a habit of doing and I was gone for quite sometime, looks like I may be back :)

I'd like to thank 2 members (Atheris and Darthstitch) about 10 pages back for posting their reviews, great stuff! Helped greatly with my decision.

Last edited:
For people who have both this and the new bats PF...which box is bigger (in terms of width) ?

These boxes are becoming the bane of my existence :lol

Last edited:
well i just got word hes waiting for me at home, wonder how much Fedex charged that poor soul who opened the door :lol

cant wait to get home now!

105 bucks in Fedex fees!!!

Thanks Kenmk1!

he better be mint, especially after all the issues i had with the bats PF!!

105 bucks in Fedex fees!!!

Thanks Kenmk1!

he better be mint, especially after all the issues i had with the bats PF!!

This gets me so nervous. Haha

My first sideshow piece came from another board member and as far as I can see no issues. (Idk if the hair and forehead gap on skaar is normal?) And from reading the boards, it seems like there are a lot of QC issues.

Gonna open it now, had to put the baby to sleep and put together my new Bestas first.

Now I'm off to open this guy

We pay Sideshow for shipping then get a Fed-Ex bill 1-2 weeks later for 20% of total value including shipping (V.A.T) and a handling fee.

We pay Value Added Tax on the bloody shipping as well as the item. British Government need their expenses.

We pay Sideshow for shipping then get a Fed-Ex bill 1-2 weeks later for 20% of total value including shipping (V.A.T) and a handling fee.

We pay Value Added Tax on the bloody shipping as well as the item. British Government need their expenses.

This is only in the UK though right? Not something in the US that I don't know about? Haha

Also, sorry. You guys over seas have it very hard. You already pay more for certain things than we do. It's a damn shame,

All I know is I pay shipping to sideshow and some random amount to fedex, I don't know why this guy was $105 and batman who was just as big and heavier was $67 :dunno

How did it arrive power? No damages or anything I hope.

Would you believe I just got around to opening this now!

But it was worth the wait and then some!! I admit 100% that I was without a doubt full on Wrong about this maquette , the guy is absolutely FANTASTIC !!! Can't believe I was gonna pass or even waited this long to grab him. If there was ever a statue where the phrase "pics don't do this justice" it's this one!!!

Sorry I know I'm very late to the party about this guy and didn't mean to ressurect an almost dead thread but just wanted to share.

Back