Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really sure whether the Thor and Cap PF's will ever really be topped. Not only were they good designs, but the quality on each were amazing. And as we know, Sideshow's quality has been taking a dip as of late. Only time will tell. As for Hulk, I like the maquette and PF equally at this point. Just matters whether you're more of a retro Hulk fan or a modern one. Can't wait to see the comparison pics.

I'm not really sure whether the Thor and Cap PF's will ever really be topped. Not only were they good designs, but the quality on each were amazing. And as we know, Sideshow's quality has been taking a dip as of late. Only time will tell. As for Hulk, I like the maquette and PF equally at this point. Just matters whether you're more of a retro Hulk fan or a modern one. Can't wait to see the comparison pics.

I don't agree. It did take a dip but it appears back with releases like Skaar, Joker (arguably their best ever), Colossus etc...

I don't agree. It did take a dip but it appears back with releases like Skaar, Joker (arguably their best ever), Colossus etc...

I second that as good as cap pf is, the joker had more going into it IMHO and its right up there with the best ever.

Still looking for the reg at a good price! Love hulk...it's perfect!

:rolleyes2 :monkey1 :cuckoo:

jqgs8w.jpg
GH2
1433jhw.jpg
GH3
2rekvop.jpg
GH4
2qmngpk.jpg
GH5

Pure masterpiece! Nothing will ever top this.... not even this Maquette! :lecture

Come back in a decade from now and you might get a new Thor & Cap. :wink1: I doubt it will surpass it still. The quality of these grail statues are so hard to pass up now.

I think it's more possible with Thor if they do his modern costume which is associated with the movies, but it's gonna be hell to top Cap. That PF is thee CAP to own.

I think it's more possible with Thor if they do his modern costume which is associated with the movies, but it's gonna be hell to top Cap. That PF is thee CAP to own.

Of the old guard cap is the only safe one. I still don't have the thor I want and am waiting for the version to come out that captures my attention

has anyone seen the hulk based on deodatos art by pearl thunder??i think its better than sideshow's maquette...

Back