Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come back in a decade from now and you might get a new Thor & Cap. :wink1: I doubt it will surpass it still. The quality of these grail statues are so hard to pass up now.

I would be willing to say that it WON'T be that LONG before we get another Cap or Thor. The words you are looking for are "CASH COW". If the DC line brings in a whole new group of collectors you will see Marvel push for the release of its classic characters again. How many Hulks will have been done in the last 5 years... 5 maybe, and maybe 4 Spiderman. They are averaging 1 every few years.

has anyone seen the hulk based on deodatos art by pearl thunder??i think its better than sideshow's maquette...

I've had a peral thunder piece, their paint apps aren't as good as Sideshows. The craftmanship isn't as good either in terms of the fine details.

This piece is growing on me. I didnt like it at 1st but, i might pick it up now. Even tho its based on the movie i wish they still made it a PF i dont understad why SS does this from time to time. I would also say it should be offical 1/4 b/c SS said that its 25.5" tall tak away the base and he would b around 6 feet tall. :clap

Im not a big fan of the 1st PF the retro hulk doesnt do it for me idk why. I love Skaar. i like the Red hulk and grey hulk ps statues. I just wish they stopped using the same pose and mixed it up.

This piece is growing on me. I didnt like it at 1st but, i might pick it up now. Even tho its based on the movie i wish they still made it a PF i dont understad why SS does this from time to time. I would also say it should be offical 1/4 b/c SS said that its 25.5" tall tak away the base and he would b around 6 feet tall. :clap

The base is very thin where his back leg is sitting. He's 1/4 without a doubt. It is called a maquette, rather than a PF, because this is a Legacy sculpt, not Sideshow Collectibles.

Just got this monster to hold me over until the sideshow version is released. I was really worried about the quality being a custom but it turned out outstanding, both the sculpt and paint are top notch. I actually might just leave it like this instead of using the sideshow maquette when it comes out, love this pose much more. What a beast! this is my tallest statue ever!!

customhulk7.jpg

customhulk5.jpg

customhulk1.jpg

customhulk3.jpg

customhulk4.jpg

customhulk2.jpg

Does the Hulk always have his button undone on his pants? Looks like he is getting ready to throw down on some college girls ass.

Only 2 flexpays left!!!! No flexpay Delays yet..Could this actually get realesed on time???? Or can you actually get your flexpay paid off and then just wait??? I know my R2 and 3PO PF had a payment delayed a month because the product get delayed, but so far Hulk seems to be right on time!

Back