Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree with that. Skaar may be worth more but I think hulk is better.

That is how I feel. I think the Skaar statue looks good but I don't think it's that great. Something is off with it for me. But I tend to think it's how I feel about the character more then the piece itself. I am not a fan of the "Hulk Family" series. Skaar got caught up in all of that and thus I lost interest in him.

But I think this Hulk sculpt is about perfect and I hope that when we get him in hand he looks the same. SS did a great job with Skaar in those regards.

Just preordered. I'm strictly buying this to complete my movie Avengers team. Nothing more nothing less.

Exactly why I bought mine. :) Have to go 1/4 scale wife wont let me have my 1:1 stuff up in the house. lol

Alterego confirmed that this IS limited edition and not open edition.

Unless Sideshow forgot the TBD tag then no it's an open edition, just like the LSF line they will continue to sell as much as they can.

Sideshow CEO 1: I need some ideas on how we can improve our capital.

Sideshow CEO 2: You mean how you can improve your fat bonus check this year?

Sideshow CEO 1: <laughs> You got that straight!!

Sideshow CEO 2: hmmm? How bout we increase the price on galactus?

Sideshow CEO 1: Great idea! a normal pf goes for $350 so since galactus is 10 inches taller let's charge 2 1/2 times! I'd say $800

Sideshow CEO 2: but wont customers get pissed because of the price hike ?

Sideshow CEO 1: Nah, I have a plan. We Hint that the galactus will be in our legendary scale line so people think it will retail for $2k. Then we show them the $800 price tag! They will love us!

Sideshow CEO 2: brilliant!!!

Sideshow CEO 1: Next on the list is the hulk maquette.

Sideshow CEO 2: how much are we going to charge for that?

Sideshow CEO 1: well the info that we have received from the online forums is that most are willing to pay at least $800

Sideshow CEO 2: so $800 then?

Sideshow CEO 1: no, I have an idea. We charge $650 and make it unlimited !!! People will order thousands ! And will worship us for it!

Sideshow CEO 2: sir aren't you worried about the backlash? If we keep raising our numbers on our statues it will take the collectible out of the hobby?

Sideshow CEO 1: who cares? As long as I get my New shore house I could give a crap .

Sideshow CEO 2: <laughs> I'm getting a new Ferrari myself

Sideshow CEO 1: <laughs> nice!!!

Sideshow CEO 1: I need some ideas on how we can improve our capital.

Sideshow CEO 2: You mean how you can improve your fat bonus check this year?

Sideshow CEO 1: <laughs> You got that straight!!

Sideshow CEO 2: hmmm? How bout we increase the price on galactus?

Sideshow CEO 1: Great idea! a normal pf goes for $350 so since galactus is 10 inches taller let's charge 2 1/2 times! I'd say $800

Sideshow CEO 2: but wont customers get pissed because of the price hike ?

Sideshow CEO 1: Nah, I have a plan. We Hint that the galactus will be in our legendary scale line so people think it will retail for $2k. Then we show them the $800 price tag! They will love us!

Sideshow CEO 2: brilliant!!!

Sideshow CEO 1: Next on the list is the hulk maquette.

Sideshow CEO 2: how much are we going to charge for that?

Sideshow CEO 1: well the info that we have received from the online forums is that most are willing to pay at least $800

Sideshow CEO 2: so $800 then?

Sideshow CEO 1: no, I have an idea. We charge $650 and make it unlimited !!! People will order thousands ! And will worship us for it!

Sideshow CEO 2: sir aren't you worried about the backlash? If we keep raising our numbers on our statues it will take the collectible out of the hobby?

Sideshow CEO 1: who cares? As long as I get my New shore house I could give a crap .

Sideshow CEO 2: <laughs> I'm getting a new Ferrari myself

Sideshow CEO 1: <laughs> nice!!!

:lol Oh Ben....:rotfl

Back