Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the 90s, Edition Sizes for statues was around 5000 - 10000. Now people are complaining up the Bats & IVy PF being too high. The market will play itself out. SSC will know when that time comes. Then it should be back to normal again.

Yeah but the quality and the prices weren't high.

What does that even mean :dunno

Sarcasm?

He is predicting what people will say about the statue. People will say one or the other. He is saying what the two things are that people will be saying the most passionately about this I believe.
Frankly, I think both statements are true. It is awesome, it will likely be around for awhile. That is nice, though. I like this more than the first PF.

My cousin, Dave is a smart man, unfortunately, in the family i'm the one who's big in the pants.

this is a pretty amazing statue, and surprisingly not as expensive as i wouldve thought (and considering its still 650, that means im officially jaded from these things :rotfl).

if i was a bigger hulk fan id be all over this.

40 lbs of win! Super excited for this monster.open ES or not this is a great statue. He will be my only movie statue unless they make a 1/4 mark Vll.

Yeah but the quality and the prices weren't high.

Quality can be Debated, I think some of Bowen's earlier sculpts were amazing especially this one

3367262060_fdb58b333d.jpg

As for price most companies were putting out 12-15" Statues for $200, you can argue that if they had been doing 1/4 20-30" statues these prices would have been higher.

In a few years the Skaar regular edition will be more in demand with a higher market value than this non-capped Legacy Hulk.

Back