Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$649?

funny_dance_fail_gifs_03.gif

Hot Toys Hulk is supposed to be revealed this week. My guess is sideshow wants to lock in those deposits before that happens.

My reward pts can get me down to $590. Im assuming it will ship next year, so I can manage it. But Im not getting this and Hot Toys version, I'll have to pick one.

I already own the Olivetti Maquette and I love it!

Guys do you know why Galactus Maquette is priced at $799 and this Hulk at $649, seems like a fair/good price, right????

Just like Galactus, I think Hulk will also have an OPEN ES, that way Sideshow can make as much profit as possible. That is why they are able to lower the price.

I hate to be correct in this situation, but sadly with no EX this may end up like Galactus.

What's that, overspray eyes? :rotfl

No I'm not paying 650. Maybe if I could find him at another source for cheaper but I won't support this blatant mark up.

Pretty happy that there is no exclusive. This way I can get it from another vendor for $585. I'm not worried about the ES because I don't think I'll ever wat to sell this piece back. Can't wait!

I don't know about this? I am stunned if this is an open ES whereas the other's are not. I will give my money to SPC and not SSC.

All the other Avengers PF and Maquettes are limited to 1000 or 1500. If this has an open ES at $650 then Sideshow should seriously ____ off!

Because this is part of the Avengers set this won't be open.

Why is that? Sideshow could do whatever they want.

The other Avangers have an EX, this one does not.

Sideshow could have just made the EX a print just like Thor but they didn't. Why? So they could make this an open ES.

I don't know about this? I am stunned if this is an open ES whereas the other's are not. I will give my money to SPC and not SSC.

$650 is kind of on par, the Destroyer was $500 last year so I expected the same price for this. I still say that 1,500 will be made in total, Legacy or not doesn't determine if a piece is going to be open or not.

Why is that? Sideshow could do whatever they want.

The other Avangers have an EX, this one does not.

Sideshow could have just made the EX a print just like Thor but they didn't. Why? So they could make this an open ES.

Whatever the reason if there is no edition size with this I won't buy it, I am slowly moving away from giving Sideshow money so I wouldn't really care if they do that, I wouldn't be the one losing sales.

Back