Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely and it has the EX with only 500 ES.

Clearly the twonks in this thread had an impact on the price. This should be the same price as the Destroyer, not a penny more. Destroyer even has a light up feature. Congratulations dudes... you really ____ed this one up!

Pretty happy that there is no exclusive. This way I can get it from another vendor for $585. I'm not worried about the ES because I don't think I'll ever wat to sell this piece back. Can't wait!

Heard that one before.....:nana:

Clearly the twonks in this thread had an impact on the price. This should be the same price as the Destroyer, not a penny more. Destroyer even has a light up feature. Congratulations dudes... you really ____ed this one up!

Why me? :dunno

Oh, cause you replied to the comment saying that Skaar with way more detail and extra weapon accessories is a steal. Like you said, that has a 500 ES. Now that's something I can get behind! I just meant to point that, in comparison, this Hulk is pretty outrageous.

Sideshow reads these forums so they probably do polls on what people are willing to pay, they know that people will eat most of their prices up so it's no big deal to them.

Good price. Looks like open edition is seeping increasingly into the maquette line. If it's open edition, I'll probably hold off getting this too.

No Ex means cheaper retailer pricing.

Im sure he will be sub 600 at other etailers

but with shipping it will still be close to 650

What? No ES (Fail), $650(Fail),movie PF (Fail, although nice sculpt).

I will wait for the Planet Hulk or World War Hulk PF's. If done right those will blow this one out of the water.

I am kind of glad they priced this at $650. This opens up some funds for the Deadpool PF coming out in a few weeks.

These are just my opinions. Congrats to all who are ordering him.

This should have been 500, really bummed about it. People saying they would be willing to pay 1k plus are just increasing the prices now.

I really like this but really I wanted an EX to make it special. Bummer. Like thors hammer lying on the ground. Now that would have been funny.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What? No ES (Fail), $650(Fail),movie PF (Fail, although nice sculpt).

I will wait for the Planet Hulk or World War Hulk PF's. If done right those will blow this one out of the water.

I am kind of glad they priced this at $650. This opens up some funds for the Deadpool PF coming out in a few weeks.

These are just my opinions. Congrats to all who are ordering him.

newe82 (Fail)

$650 is kind of on par, the Destroyer was $500 last year so I expected the same price for this. I still say that 1,500 will be made in total, Legacy or not doesn't determine if a piece is going to be open or not.

Its not the money I have a problem with. If there are doing open edition to all there maquettes, this is no longer a collectible thing. I don't really want to buy something & in a few years if I decide to sell it (for whatever reason), lose money on it.

SSC could had made an exclusive & kept the regular as an open edition. It's just not good business sense to do open ES because I can not imagine they will get many orders. People will be hesitant to buy now.

DCD has gone to not numbering there statues and now has a "limited" tag on every statue they produce. Without a number edition, it could hurt this business. Look at the comicbook industry back in the early 2000s. Companies such as Image started to make variant covers & endless reprints. It saturated the market & eventually people stop buying. DCD will falter beyond believe by taking this same route and SSC may soon follow.

JHMO :lecture

Its not the money I have a problem with. If there are doing open edition to all there maquettes, this is no longer a collectible thing.

Yeah, I'll probably get him for cheap down the line, the lack of numbering of the base and unlimited availablity while it's in stock at 'Sidesow' should factor into a good deal. If not, it will still be available from them direct anyways.

Wonder if it's really open edition size tho.

Wow and Shai thought that it would take 1000.00 plus to scare people off. I took just a little more then half that price to send people running.:lol

I think it's a steal because I was ready for worse. I also think it's a steal because it's a true 1/4 scale Hulk and the best Hulk statue that is out there IMO. I have been selling stuff to get ready for the SDCC. I knew it was going to be a hard hitter with Batman PF, the droids PF, Hulk maquette, and the Joker that will be on the way. So I sold stuff. Made money as well as room and now I am all set for this Hulk!!!

:lecture You can count me out of this crap shoot. More for you guys are willing to drop $650 on a statue that should cost max $450 and that's pushing it. $400 would have been reasonable. They must figure just because they offer a payment plan they can stretch your dollar. You can keep this one SS. I'm not impressed at this price. Even the alien queen didn't cost this much and she's a billion times more impressive at retail $399!

Just like VS said, with an open es I really have no interest in this piece atm. The price is a bit much as well when skaar is $120 cheaper. With all the dc pf stuff and star wars pfs coming out this will be an easy pass for now.

Back