The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're angry then yes! :lol

I just rolled my eyes and thanked my friend for paying for the movie therefore saving me some money. :lol

I saw it on TV thankfully, and I really only watch his films anymore just to see the locales since I'm from Philly and he does all his films here.

All his recent films make me feel like he just played a huge joke on me. I can't remember the last one I saw in the theater. I stopped giving money toward that crap a long time ago.

I finally opened up my BvS Superman figure tonight. I haven't really done much with it except get it out of the box, but I'm pretty impressed with him. I can't wait to try to get him into some cool poses. Plus, the kryptonite rock is pretty awesome. I wish I had a few more rocks.

You'd think making money would go quite a ways longer in Hollywood. :dunno

Look at how far the wachowskis made it after the matrix 3 :lol nothing but flops until they crashed and burn with jupiter ascending
What happened mext? A nice cushy job for netflix making their own tv show....
Look at eddie Murphy, pluto nash is the biggest flop of all time.
Norbit is the most hated movie :lol, he still gets work

Amazing to think he's made one rock solid film (Sixth Sense) and he's gotten work for almost 20 years now by doing nothing but bombs mostly.

I hear his movies do well in europe. M night is still beloved in europe lol

The village was my first betrayal, but I still had hope

Lady in the water killed the fan in me. I swore him off. I didn't even bother with Last Airbender because I was not a fan of the show but when I checked the movie on tv It felt boring.
I didnt hate the happening, I just thought it was boring but it didn't feel like a bad movie, Only later did I realize so many people hated it.

t I didn't think last Airbender was as bad as people said, it was a typical fantasy movie for kids. felt like Narnia or something.

Never saw Devil or the Visit or After Earth

Unbreakable is pretty much M Night's best film, especially if you like comicbooks. I'm actually glad he never made a sequel to it, he'd only **** it up at this point.

I don't know if anyone here collects the DC Bombshell statues but they finally showed the full Jesse Quick statue today.

46a18c90f45e1ee0430ab2c6ded69c88.jpg

Some of them are hit and miss, especially when it comes to paint apps. This one is cute but not sure if I'll get it or not.

Unbreakable is a true film that was ahead of its time. If that same movie came out today it would be huge. Would probably break records

Look at how far the wachowskis made it after the matrix 3 :lol nothing but flops until they crashed and burn with jupiter ascending
What happened mext? A nice cushy job for netflix making their own tv show....
Look at eddie Murphy, pluto nash is the biggest flop of all time.
Norbit is the most hated movie :lol, he still gets work

I hear his movies do well in europe. M night is still beloved in europe lol

I still have nothing but respect for Murphy. Especially after reading his Rolling Stone profile. They asked him about all his flops and his response was, basically, "I did all my best work in the '80s, I made all the money I'll ever need, so, now, I just do what seems like fun and don't really give a ****." How dressing up in a foam rubber fat suit and sweating your balls off is fun is beyond me, but, at least, he's straight-up about it.:lol

I don't blame him. He's done some amazing stand-up and movies in his career. Let him do what he wants now. Not like he's the only celebrity to get to that point in their life where they just don't give a ****.

Back