The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3e820129beb56b0af1ce8f0c18ed106c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blah.

Not yet. I wanted to see if there was a way to do it without gluing it, but I haven't seen anyone do it any other way yet.

Man that sucks. I don't know what the hell TZ did with the second run that they all came busted. I messed slightly with the mechanical arm, but it feels very fragile.

I forgot to post these. I recently picked up the Medicom Manji from Blade of the Immortal. I didn't even read it yet :lol I plan on starting it once I finished Vagabond again.

DgWbN6a.jpg

T9czCxB.jpg

HqYBBTG.jpg

0D4MpxN.jpg

KvVsd8V.jpg

bBAyc6g.jpg

It came with a broken wire in his robe, but I was able to replace it.

always mean to ask you when i see your pics... do you have a pain in the azz w/ dust on your stuff? i keep my junk in the detolf but still get dust. i contemplate getting rid of the detolf and building a nice shelve system... and i like the open look so much more. just worry about how much dust and junk you have to deal w/, etc.

Man that sucks. I don't know what the hell TZ did with the second run that they all came busted. I messed slightly with the mechanical arm, but it feels very fragile.

I'm afraid to mess with it too much because I don't want to break anything else. I love the figure, but it really seems fragile. I haven't posed it much because I don't want to break anything else.

always mean to ask you when i see your pics... do you have a pain in the azz w/ dust on your stuff? i keep my junk in the detolf but still get dust. i contemplate getting rid of the detolf and building a nice shelve system... and i like the open look so much more. just worry about how much dust and junk you have to deal w/, etc.

Funny you said that... it's ongoing battle that I don't feel like even fighting anymore :lol dust clings to this **** so easily. It always collects on the stand bases the most.

I'm afraid to mess with it too much because I don't want to break anything else. I love the figure, but it really seems fragile. I haven't posed it much because I don't want to break anything else.

Well with Berserker, at least it won't have articulated hands in all likelihood.

It's a real pain to keep up with. I haven't done a thorough cleaning in some time. I did reorganize my shelves but haven't gotten the motivation to clean them.

yeah i know... like i said, even w/ the detolfs, that shiz still piles up inside! pisses me off... its just me and the old lady... everything is mostly in our bedroom and we're fairly clean, no kids, no pets, ocd wife... GD dust piles up like no body's business!

Mezco sent an email with some product reveals. Definitely getting this Batman Beyond--though it probably won't ship for a coup,e years at the rate they're going.

SDCC-PreviewNightReveal_12.jpg

Back