The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know... like i said, even w/ the detolfs, that shiz still piles up inside! pisses me off... its just me and the old lady... everything is mostly in our bedroom and we're fairly clean, no kids, no pets, ocd wife... GD dust piles up like no body's business!

My stuff is in the bedroom too. Even after a day after a full cleaning, you can already see particles building on them. The clothing gets dirty so easily.

Mezco sent an email with some product reveals. Definitely getting this Batman Beyond--though it probably won't ship for a coup,e years at the rate they're going.

SDCC-PreviewNightReveal_12.jpg

That is damn nice.

Mezco sent an email with some product reveals. Definitely getting this Batman Beyond--though it probably won't ship for a coup,e years at the rate they're going.

SDCC-PreviewNightReveal_12.jpg

i've been avoiding anything from that 1:12 line... so much of it looks cool and i'd start piling it up if i did! still have a ton of shiz in boxes so no need to feed the beast! hell i still have that 2 pack of durden we picked up a couple months back sitting in the box in the corner as i'm out of closet room now!! :rotfl

i've been avoiding anything from that 1:12 line... so much of it looks cool and i'd start piling it up if i did! still have a ton of shiz in boxes so no need to feed the beast! hell i still have that 2 pack of durden we picked up a couple months back sitting in the box in the corner as i'm out of closet room now!! :rotfl

My Durden two-pack is still boxed too. :lol:

It'd be cool to be able to pose him with his arms and wings straight up, but I doubt they'll give him that much articulation.

SDCC-PreviewNightReveal_11.jpg

Ryan, you gotta stick with 1/6... Ryan, you gotta stick with 1/6... Ryan, you gotta stick with 1/6... Ryan, you gotta stick with 1/6...

My stuff is in the bedroom too. Even after a day after a full cleaning, you can already see particles building on them. The clothing gets dirty so easily.

yeah right?!?

we even have one of them air purifier gimmicks that filters the room etc. picked it up figuring it would help eliminate dust, etc. they are meant for like 300 sq ft... and my master bedroom is big... like 19x23 or something like that. i'll clean that thing out after it's ran for a week or 2 and it is CAKED with dust on all the filters... dust STILL piles up on stuff in the room! :mad:

:lol I have a storage unit full of boxes of stuff and more sitting around the house that I'll never display and unless I get a bigger house. I don't know how my wife puts up with me.

My back room is box mountain. Just a storage room for all the empty boxes of stuff I got on display.

My back room is box mountain. Just a storage room for all the empty boxes of stuff I got on display.

I decided to get a storage unit to keep the house from getting cluttered. :lol :lol I should have known better because it just gave me room for more stuff. I apparently have zero self-control.

About dusting figures- aren't there small microfiber cleaning brushes sold? That certainly seems handy.

Back