The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any collectors on here who also collect pop culture art prints, not machine print ones but hand drawn then traditional hand printed? I've got some I made last year in an edition of 25, just seeing if there would be interest.

Are there any collectors on here who also collect pop culture art prints, not machine print ones but hand drawn then traditional hand printed? I've got some I made last year in an edition of 25, just seeing if there would be interest.

Interest threads are here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum56/

Also you may have to pay for the premium service to sell on the boards...

I guess Mondo are making a BTAS Mr. Freeze figure--even though they still haven't released Batman. I'll take pics if they have it at SDCC.

I can go by the booth but I don't have any idea how they're going to sell their stuff. It may be gone in the first 15 minutes. :lol

That would be awesome, General! Thanks so much! And yeah, I harbor no illusions about the availability of exclusives, and, considering Con lines being what they are, I appreciate you even offering to take a look.

I guess Mondo are making a BTAS Mr. Freeze figure--even though they still haven't released Batman. I'll take pics if they have it at SDCC.

I'm still kind of like "eeeeh" on them being fully sculpted, but it's also probably the only licensed TAS stuff we'll see in 1/6th, for the foreseeable future, at least.

i absolutely hate the whole ordeal of flying as well... all the ridiculous nickel and diming of everyone for everything... the completely incompetent people working at the airport... 1/2 the mutants the fly and have no respect for anyone.

1cdgot.jpg
I just flew back into town from some training. I flew Southwest. It's better than Delta in some ways, but since seats are unassigned, the anxiety of the passengers jockeying for position is higher than normal. And normally it's something I can't stand. And they surely nickel and dime you. Extra cost to get seated earlier, extra cost to check bags, extra cost for in flight wifi, extra cost for alcohol of course.

I fly probably 3 times a year on average, and it has lost its novelty for me. Same with staying in hotels, though my kids always love the adventure when they can travel with me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I hope we see an updated version of that Batman figure. It was nice, but the paint needed work.

It'll be interesting to see if it looks any better now. My main problem with it was the paint, but the price and Mondo quality are possible negatives too.

I just flew back into town from some training. I flew Southwest. It's better than Delta in some ways, but since seats are unassigned, the anxiety of the passengers jockeying for position is higher than normal. And normally it's something I can't stand. And they surely nickel and dime you. Extra cost to get seated earlier, extra cost to check bags, extra cost for in flight wifi, extra cost for alcohol of course.

I fly probably 3 times a year on average, and it has lost its novelty for me. Same with staying in hotels, though my kids always love the adventure when they can travel with me.

I only fly 2-3 times a year, and it's always aggravating. Crammed into the plane like sardines, paying for bags and seat choice, and sometimes paying for drinks and food--it's become a joke. If I could take the extra time off to allow for driving wherever I'm going I would.

They shipped the figure through DHL so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about it arriving so quickly. Now that I know it's on the way, I'm even more annoyed that I'll have to wait to see it in person.

The Tech Noir? It's not like you've been holding that off for 7 years!

I live in Baton Rouge, and we have an airport, but there is always a layover in Dallas or Atlanta. So, I drive an hour to new Orleans just to get a direct flight. Minimizing time in airports and planes is my absolute priority. But I'm typically flying to dc, so driving is not an option.

It's been over a year and still nothing and it doesn't help that the figure looks like ass, but until someone steps up and do a proper 1/6 BTAS Bats, collectors don't have much of a choice.

I live in Baton Rouge, and we have an airport, but there is always a layover in Dallas or Atlanta. So, I drive an hour to new Orleans just to get a direct flight. Minimizing time in airports and planes is my absolute priority. But I'm typically flying to dc, so driving is not an option.

At least you can get a direct flight doing that. We have to drive to either Wichita, Tulsa, or Oklahoma City (90 minute drive to any of them) to get to a decent airport and still have a layover going to most places in the country. I hate dealing with traveling all day then having them still having that drive waiting for me when we land.

It's been over a year and still nothing and it doesn't help that the figure looks like ass, but until someone steps up and do a proper 1/6 BTAS Bats, collectors don't have much of a choice.

I hesitated to even bother with the line from Mondo since they'll take forever and not go very deep into the characters.

It's worth the wait. You'll probably end up like me and think it's the best Arnie.

I get my fat head Matrix on Thursday.

Now that I have the T1000, I can safely say it's equally as menacing. No wonder people who bought this rarely parts with it. :lol

Now that I have the T1000, I can safely say it's equally as menacing. No wonder people who bought this rarely parts with it. :lol

I can assume that much just from pics. I was always impressed with it, and the way things look will never get a 2.0. I don't even wanna start that ball rolling on getting one because I'd NEED two of em.

I can assume that much just from pics. I was always impressed with it, and the way things look will never get a 2.0. I don't even wanna start that ball rolling on getting one because I'd NEED two of em.

Yeah, even the Toys Fairs Sarah Connor is great, definitely an underrated figure. Both the T1000 and Sarah are much more appealing to look at than from DX10/Police Shootout. Never thought I'd say that.

Back