The I ordered The Red Skull PF thread ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RED SKULL SOLD OUT!!!!

Yes, we know. Thanks Commander States the Obvious!

hehe Just bugging. Well, this was an irrelevant thread regardless. Guess it will be added to the already existing Red Skull PF thread.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm hoping that SSC continues the Versus offerings and eventually I'd love to get various pieces go together in a massive diorama.

You'll get converted. I mean I went on the Cap ex waitlist months beyond the sold out date, and I still got converted. This isn't even a day.

I'm feelin' really good about the edition size on the Ex. for this though. I'm thinking a low number *crosses fingers*.

I wish they would tell us the edition size. Doesn't make much sense to me that they tell us it's sold out without even telling us a number.

Or.... do they just put up the low quanity alert whenever they want, and just sell a hundred more?!?!?! HMMMMM!?!?!

I wish they would tell us the edition size. Doesn't make much sense to me that they tell us it's sold out without even telling us a number.

Or.... do they just put up the low quanity alert whenever they want, and just sell a hundred more?!?!?! HMMMMM!?!?!

Wait a week or so, it'll be announced.

rotkending.jpg

You'll get converted. I mean I went on the Cap ex waitlist months beyond the sold out date, and I still got converted. This isn't even a day.

Fo Sho.

Why did they give him that crappy cube as the EX again? His hat would have been a better choice.

I always wanted to know where people get the high res versions of pictures.

If anybody can, can you find me the better version of this picture? I want to get it to make a background image for my PS3, and Iwould really want the high res version for doing that.

7203_press12-001.jpg

I ordered the exclusive and now I have to find a Cap. I was talking to Ill and the other guys on live last night and I am toying with the idea of selling PZ to fund him.:monkey2
Do it Kain, you won't regret it!! Besides there will be plenty more releases in the Dead line to take his place. :rock

I always wanted to know where people get the high res versions of pictures.

Send Josh over here into this thread he always seems to get them for the SW figures....no reason he couldn't here either...

Back