The Hot Toys MARVEL VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hot Toys MCU VISUAL CHECKLIST

17EAF28C-D7C7-4CA4-BD72-CD255BA0CC12.jpeg

Didn't HT also tease an Ebony Maw prototype a few months back. Not that it will likely ever get solicited.

Future Fight Punisher in War Machine Armor will be added.

Last edited:
I need a Cap, this looks like the one to get. Hopefully they go back to the magnetic shield and not the straps.

LOVE this checklist! great work! suggestion, maybe include photos on figs that were prototyped but not released?

I hope they actually make the Yon-Rogg, I don't want to add him to the Not Happening section.
I like that Rocket has on shoes.
I'm extremely excited for this Cap. Easily my favorite so far.

I hope they actually make the Yon-Rogg, I don't want to add him to the Not Happening section.
I like that Rocket has on shoes.
I'm extremely excited for this Cap. Easily my favorite so far.

I agree with you on all points.

I already have GOTG 2 Rocket but I like this one so much I will probably get him.

With Cap I agree this is the best looking version but he seems identical two the CW version Onhave except for the scalemail so I hope that I can maybe get that separately somehow (not sure that would work) otherwise I will just keep my CW Cap.

I would love for them to actually make Yon-Rogg, I would get him with or without a Jude Law headsculpt

Thinking about it, if they do make Mysterio, I feel like they missed an opportunity to make the elementals. Since there would be 4 releases, each one could’ve been a deluxe with a different elemental base rather than just giving us Molten Man. Unless they have other plans for that, but I doubt they do.

Thinking about it, if they do make Mysterio, I feel like they missed an opportunity to make the elementals. Since there would be 4 releases, each one could’ve been a deluxe with a different elemental base rather than just giving us Molten Man. Unless they have other plans for that, but I doubt they do.

I suspect that Mysterio would at least come with Hydro Man in a deluxe package, should they step up and make it happen. That was Mysterio's scene, per se. Even if Peter played ball in it.

Since the focus at the end
Spoiler Spoiler:
I think that's the likely secret add in to the upgraded suit and the "stand in" for the combined elemental.

I don't see a particularly good way to bring in the sandman type character, unless he'd come with a Nick Fury. Which, to be honest,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Great checklist! :hi5:

I hope that Endgame list has some additions soon, I need that Rocket, Scarlet Witch and War Patriot!

It's been a little while since this was updated, is the OP still around?

It's a lot of work keeping lists like this updated just for fun; especially a HT Marvel one with new figures seemingly released every other day. I would not be surprised if OP bailed on trying to keep up with releases nor would I blame him for doing so. He probably has far more important things to do.

Back