The Hot Toys MARVEL VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lot of work keeping lists like this updated just for fun; especially a HT Marvel one with new figures seemingly released every other day. I would not be surprised if OP bailed on trying to keep with releases nor would I blame him for doing so. He probably has far more important things to do.

Give Getter Dragon a Rep point and he'll do it :lol

Give Getter Dragon a Rep point and he'll do it :lol

No thanks.

Getting a single point is better than having someone with a full rep bar tell you this thread and all your effort to help out other collectors is a waste of time like someone did in here (a lot of Premium Freaks here really seem to like douchey comments how else would someone like that have a lot of "rep"?).

Getting a single point is better than having someone with a full rep bar tell you this thread and all your effort to help out other collectors is a waste of time like someone did in here.

Yeah that's just rude ! I'd give you one if I could brother !

I also come here for the update remarks :lol

I was hoping someone on here could finally help me with an inquiry. I apologize if I am posting on the wrong forum. So, I personally purchased a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 45 Special Edition 1/4 scale figure sealed in the brown shipper a few years back from Secret Base in Hong Kong. I still have not opened it and recently came across it in my storage and remembered that I still have not seen another brown shipper Special Edition with the letters ?SHDL? in parenthesis after the MK45. Has anyone else ever seen this? I?ve searched tirelessly online and even asked a friend I have who lives 2 blocks away from the store in Hong Kong and sells them, as well. He has never seen that and has a feeling I have an extremely rare edition.
Please let me know.
Thank you!

Do you guys foresee more 1/4 scale figures? I'm patiently waiting for my 1/4 Spider-man. I would love to see more quarter scale.

Do you guys foresee more 1/4 scale figures? I'm patiently waiting for my 1/4 Spider-man. I would love to see more quarter scale.

No. Hot Toys are first and foremost a 1/6 company. Sure they will do some of their main characters in 1/4, but they are few and far between. Too many statues in roughly 1/4 scale to compete with I assume.

No. Hot Toys are first and foremost a 1/6 company. Sure they will do some of their main characters in 1/4, but they are few and far between. Too many statues in roughly 1/4 scale to compete with I assume.

That's disappointing, but from a business standpoint, it makes sense.

They reveal, on average, 1 quarter scale every year around the summer time so I think they will do more.

I believe this 1/4 Spidey was the last item Hot Toys teased as coming soon back in january. Impatient to see their teaser picture of what's to come in the next 4 months.

Think someone can get this thread either closed/updated or someone to start a new one? SW seems like the only one that is continually updated and Marvel pumps these figs out like no tomorrow.

95DEEF0B-D695-430B-8074-F2889BE55402.jpeg
All the HT Black Widows to date, including the prototype for the snow suit.

Back