The Hot Toys MARVEL VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hot Toys 1/6 MCU VISUAL CHECKLIST

What a waste of time. Literally.

What is? Making the checklist? I find it incredible helpful in keeping track of my own collection, while being aware of what’s out there (in case I want to pick up a character I missed out on the first time around.)

Just saw Infinity War. Out at dinner. Will update with PPS Hulkbuster when I get home.

Added PPS Hulkbuster. I will fix the other PPS numbers. I'm also working on new title images.

Added LMS, QS, and a graphic for the ones that aren't being released ever.

Lol I'm pretty sure Giant-Man was never ever gonna happen since it would have essentially be 1:1 scale. Funny to see that included though. :lol

I hope Bucky (IW) gets removed from the shown/may not be released list, someday :(

Infinity War Doctor Strange added.

Thank you guys for all the support!

Iron Tron, Ant-Man, Wasp, T'Chaka, and Concept America added.

Nice thanks for doing these. The CA Winter Soldier has 2 with MMS245. I think the middle Cap should be MMS242?

Congratulations! Now why hasn't my Star Wars list also been stickied?????

I have the same question!!!

My guess is because you don’t have the VGM. If you’d like I can keep track of that for you and you can add it and see if it gets stickied? Nothing better than getting to contribute to the work that has inspired you!

You need to remove the Stealth Mk III from the not happening section since you have it listed just above it in the (happened section) of Exclusives. Great list and great work. And don't mind franpincho. I think if he or she ever said something nice it would probably kill them.

Back