The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then it makes sense to go with phase I Fox

Fox was introduced in the 2008 TCW movie too. None of it makes sense but I’m not complaining. Cool Clones are still cool Clones. :duff

Aside from not getting the Tartakovsky ARC Troopers like Fordo and the Muunilinst 10, I’m fine with getting more TCW figures added to the line.

Hot Toys prefers to push figures concurrent to current shows and movies

Honestly, my interest in SW is pretty much non-existent right now and HT releasing mostly figures from the current buffet of Disney SW tripe is not helping. The only thing that will reignite my excitement for collecting this franchise is if HT starts releasing more droids and aliens from the OT and PT. Greedo, Walrus Man, Hammerhead, Ugnaught, Bossk, Gunray etc.

I think you have Sidious and Rex incorrectly listed as MMS rather than TMS. :wave

Thanks for the note. I noticed my error after the upload. I'll fix it... eventually :p

Last edited:
I printed all these out and colored in the ones I have & the ones I have preordered, and left blank the ones I have skipped.

I should not have done that. :)

At first, I made myself a little sick with how many I colored in and how my collecting has escalated.... but then I looked at the smaller potion I had passed on and thought "ya know I could just try to finish all these off..."

A slippery slope.

Yep it's a great list. Was just wondering what they could bring with ROTJ.....if anything.

Would love a Gamorrean ! Hell I'd be happy with a re-released Sideshow Gammy !!

Wonder if Hot Toys will do a Jabba ?

I printed all these out and colored in the ones I have & the ones I have preordered, and left blank the ones I have skipped.

I should not have done that. :)

At first, I made myself a little sick with how many I colored in and how my collecting has escalated.... but then I looked at the smaller potion I had passed on and thought "ya know I could just try to finish all these off..."

A slippery slope.

Stories like this is why I maintain this list... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
A Bo Katan would look great on this list next since I don’t see a 1/4 Premium Format anytime soon:lol

IMG_0045.jpeg

Honestly, my interest in SW is pretty much non-existent right now and HT releasing mostly figures from the current buffet of Disney SW tripe is not helping. The only thing that will reignite my excitement for collecting this franchise is if HT starts releasing more droids and aliens from the OT and PT. Greedo, Walrus Man, Hammerhead, Ugnaught, Bossk, Gunray etc.

(y) I'm something of a boomer myself, you know.

Updated the list with all the new Sideshow teases. If I missed anything please let me know.

Not too excited for the reveals other than the Dewback, but I don't feel like spending $500+ on it. Hot Toys are approaching statue prices now.

I'm happy for all the Death Star Trooper fans who've been waiting, what, a decade for that figure? lol

Oh, and rooted hair that bad makes your $300 figure look like an $8.88 Barbie doll.

Last edited:
Updated the list with all the new Sideshow teases. If I missed anything please let me know.

Not too excited for the reveals other than the Dewback, but I don't feel like spending $500+ on it. Hot Toys are approaching statue prices now.

I'm happy for all the Death Star Trooper fans who've been waiting, what, a decade for that figure? lol

Oh, and rooted hair that bad makes your $300 figure look like an $8.88 Barbie doll.

What you don't like rooted hair Ana-ken ??

I am still really bitter that on the anniversary of the 2003 Clone Wars (you know, the good Clone Wars) all HT has offered has been 2008 The Clone Wars product. Where is my Captain Fordo, Durge, Scuba Trooper, Hawkbat Battalion Clone, armoured Saesee Tinn, shirtless Kit Fisto, snow bunny Padme etc etc? Le sigh.

I am still really bitter that on the anniversary of the 2003 Clone Wars (you know, the good Clone Wars) all HT has offered has been 2008 The Clone Wars product. Where is my Captain Fordo, Durge, Scuba Trooper, Hawkbat Battalion Clone, armoured Saesee Tinn, shirtless Kit Fisto, snow bunny Padme etc etc? Le sigh.

Don't worry. More repainted Mandalorians are coming. Does that make up for it?

Both Clone Wars shows have their pros and cons but the 03 Clone Wars show is not the only "good" one.

We also knew that the Clone Wars anniversary is just a marketing promotion that covers the entire war, as Hasbro, Lego and others have been using the same promotion for their Clone Wars products for this year.

Back