The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After hundreds of figures, no release has made me this disinterested in an update as Pez Vizla or whatever his silly name is.

Really, who is asking for another version of this forgettable character in less than 3 years???

Stop being lazy HT.

Last edited:
After hundreds of figures, no release has made me this disinterested in an update as Pez Vizla or whatever his silly name is.

Really, who is asking for another version of this forgettable character in less than 3 years???

Stop being lazy HT.

*sheepishly raises hand*

I was hoping for a rerelease.

1680664024043.png

Till this day the 1/4 Vader from Hot Toys is still king. Hopefully InArt gets this license one day and make their own but in 1/6 scale with real leather even though I haven’t heard this figure flaking anywhere in the world

Attachments

• 6F76F9EF-A443-4C67-B4C9-6EBA5282FD3C.jpeg
    6F76F9EF-A443-4C67-B4C9-6EBA5282FD3C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • D6919A05-18D3-463D-BDAA-4C50AC20B9B7.png
    D6919A05-18D3-463D-BDAA-4C50AC20B9B7.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
UPDATED!!!! FINALLY MY PENULTIMATE HOLY GRAIL 1/6 FIGURE IS UP FOR PREORDER!!!!

Should I add this glorified accessory to the checklist? He does have "dialogue" in the movie. Please reply and let me know.

Also, did we just get the penultimate 1/6 Vader? Please argue all the minute insignificant costume differences and details below...

1680817603124.png

Last edited:
Updated. Are you trying to make me feel old?

If it makes you feel any better, the actual The Clone Wars 20th anniversary isn’t until 2028.

This is technically the anniversary of the Tartakovsky Clone Wars but the marketing initiative must not have made a distinction since it’s pretty much all been TCW products.

Hot Toys prefers to push figures concurrent to current shows and movies or on anniversaries so other figures got priority. But ROTS 20th is in just a few years so you’ll be able to add more figures to that section soon.

If it makes you feel any better, the actual The Clone Wars 20th anniversary isn’t until 2028.

This is technically the anniversary of the Tartakovsky Clone Wars but the marketing initiative must not have made a distinction since it’s pretty much all been TCW products.

Hot Toys prefers to push figures concurrent to current shows and movies or on anniversaries so other figures got priority. But ROTS 20th is in just a few years so you’ll be able to add more figures to that section soon.
then it makes sense to go with phase I Fox

Back