The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for updating this topic @Getter Dragon

Such a clean looking graphic

How many OT and PT figures do we think HT has left in them?

Who the hell knows with this company lol, I think we will still consistently see OT and PT releases scattered between all these shows. However, I can see a lot of the PT figures being put under the TCW line.

Teaser List updated.

Are they really going to release a prequel version of 3PO before the OT version???? This was teased years ago to absolutely no fanfare. Everyone would prefer an AOTC Anakin, Mace, Obi-Wan, Padme "But I'm a Senator!" Amidala in black leather BDSM disguise, and a $300 Dexter Jettster in grease stain outfit over this 3PO right? Or am I way off on this?

3PO sculpt is lookin' good though, interested to see if it will also be diecast. Also no backwards thumbs!

No one wants this duo from this movie:
1651409304989.png

They want this iconic PT duo:
1651414641408.png
1651414775275.png

Last edited:
Teaser List updated.

Are they really going to release a prequel version of 3PO before the OT version???? This was teased years ago to absolutely no fanfare. Everyone would prefer an AOTC Anakin, Mace, Obi-Wan, Padme "But I'm a Senator!" Amidala in black leather BDSM disguise, and a $300 Dexter Jettster in grease stain outfit over this 3PO right? Or am I way off on this?

3PO sculpt is lookin' good though, interested to see if it will also be diecast. Also no backwards thumbs!

No one wants this duo from this movie:
View attachment 575078

They want this iconic PT duo:
View attachment 575084View attachment 575085
It'll be their standard approach. Release a less iconic version first, get everyone to buy it, then release the OT version using the same parts with different paint.

To be honest I'm fine with my SS version. I have him in the same pose with my Hot Toys R2. All he has to do is stand there. So does the job for me.

Whenever I look at the graphic, I just think how crazy it is how much we got from Mando already.

Finally Updated. Got my forum permissions all sorted thanks to @Yoda.

Five figures dropped in one day??!! Did HT confuse SW with their MCU figures? lol I remember one year where we got no releases on May the fake marketing corporate holiday 4th.

This lot will make troop builders happy. R2 is another lazy release, but good for those that missed out on the last one and now get to pay a premium price for the same thing!

And lastly, $330 for a version of 3PO no one asked for. I need to visit the statue forum to see how crazy those prices are getting if they want that kind of money for an unwanted 3PO. I'll wait for the inevitable OT version with a (hopefully) more accurate head sculpt.

Last edited:
AOTC has more figures than TPM and ROTS combined! Crazy.
I expect to see at least Obi-Wan and Jar Jar from TPM at some point. We'll get more clones, Mace, Padme, Battle Droids, Obi-Wan, Palpatine and Anakin from AOTC, so AOTC may get the most figures from any of the PT movies.

Last edited:
We need Watto, Jar Jar, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, OOM-9, B1 on STAP, Queen Amidala, C-3PO, Boss Nass, Sebulba and I suppose Anakin.

I'm an OT guy, but Jedi/Clones sell. Amazing it took this long to get things going. Not sure if there was some territory Sideshow didn't want walked in with their Sixth Scale figures or not, but the people will go nuts for any Jedi out of AOTC.

Back