The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 528181View attachment 575753View attachment 544234View attachment 528184View attachment 575786View attachment 528186View attachment 528144View attachment 528265View attachment 571974View attachment 535740View attachment 568732View attachment 568733View attachment 568742
View attachment 528187View attachment 528188View attachment 528266View attachment 528177View attachment 528189View attachment 561772

Updated on May 4, 2022

Checklist README:
  1. The original, and now abandoned, Hot Toys Star Wars checklist thread was a great idea, so I decided to create a new and improved one.
  2. Individual figures that are also part of a deluxe version or a two-pack are denoted by the "/#" after the single release MMS#. E.g. "MMS440/2" means the same figure is included as part of MMS440 & MMS442. Likewise, MMS904/27 would be part of MMS904 & MMS927.
  3. Only figures that have been put up for pre-order will be listed. You can't collect figures you can't buy.
  4. Portraits depict prototype figures. Final product will vary.
  5. This checklist is for ⅙ & Quarter Scale Hot Toys products only.
  6. I will update this visual checklist as often as possible. If you find any errors or omissions post a reply or send me a PM.
  7. Don't forget to LIKE and WATCH this post before you leave! Getter Dragon thanks you!
Unreleased ⅙ Scale figures:
  • Cobb Vanth (TM)
  • Super Battle Droid (TM)
  • Grogu (TM)
  • R2-D2 (TM)
  • Boba Fett (TBOBF)
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)
  • First Order Snowtrooper (TROS)
  • BB-8 (TROS)
  • Baze Malbus (RO)
  • C-3PO (ANH)
  • Deathstar Trooper (ANH)
  • Power Droid (ANH)
  • R5-D4 (ANH)
  • Stormtrooper Sergeant (ANH)
  • R4-I9 (ANH)
  • Han Solo (ESB)
  • Chewbacca (ESB)
  • Bespin Leia Organa (ESB)
  • C-3PO (TFA)
  • Captain Phasma (TLJ)
  • Poe Dameron (TLJ)
  • Chewbacca (TLJ)
  • Chewbacca (S)
  • Mimban Stormtrooper (S)
  • Mudtrooper (S)
  • Range Trooper (S)
  • B1 Battle Droid w/STAP (TPM)
  • Padme Amidala (AOTC)
  • Super Battle Droid (AOTC)
  • Mace Windu (AOTC)
  • Clone Trooper Commander (AOTC)
  • Airborn Trooper (ROTS)
  • Kit Fisto (ROTS)
  • Crosshair (TBB)
  • Tech (TBB)
  • Wrecher (TBB)
  • Luke Skywalker (DE Comic)
Unreleased Quarter Scale Figures:
  • Stormtrooper (ANH)
  • Kylo Ren (TFA)
  • Darth Vader (ROTS)
NEVER HAPPENING:
  • Millennium Falcon
  • Tie Fighter
  • Tie Interceptor
  • Jedi Starfighter w/Anakin Skywalker
  • Millennium Falcon Cockpit
  • Rey's Speeder
  • First Order Transporter
  • 1:1 Melted Darth Vader Helmet
  • Nevarro Imperial Safehouse Diorama
  • ⅙ Jabba's Throne
Yep, that Mandalorian lineup is truely impressive !!!

Updated the teaser list with all these guys. I'm usually skeptical on vehicles, but HT has been pretty consistent on selling speeder bikes. I do have my doubts that the AT-RT will ever see the light of day, but I won't list it under NEVER HAPPENING just yet. :p

1653488557861.png

Did anyone notice that they have two Darth vaders there? Maybe one is 1/4 scale 🤔
Yeah...

The one in the background looks as if it's on the floor. So likely a life size statue. The other 1/6 looks identical to the RO figure, which they will probably re-release as a "Kenobi" version. The Deathtrooper next to Vader is also on a different stand. Wonder what that is gonna be.

Yeah...

The one in the background looks as if it's on the floor. So likely a life size statue. The other 1/6 looks identical to the RO figure, which they will probably re-release as a "Kenobi" version. The Deathtrooper next to Vader is also on a different stand. Wonder what that is gonna be.

Death trooper is the Celebration exclusive "chrome" version

Updated with more lazy quick-cash-grab nonsense from Hot Toys. There are now the same number of Chrome and other colored Troopers as figures from Rise of Palpatine Skywalker. LOL! More evidence of just what a failure that movie was (as if we needed more)! Collectors would rather buy a figure that looks like a tea cup than anything from the sequels.

Disney Star Wars is a

Last edited:
Updated with this guy. I know this character was super popular in the cartoon, but he seemed very mediocre to me in the show and kind of useless just before he dies. This "deadly" Duros merc got his ass kicked pretty easily by a clueless middle-aged man with a Dad-bod who moves slower than a parked car. Filoni wrote both versions, so what's their excuse?

It's nice to see a straight-up alien from Hot Toys though. I can celebrate that. Yoda/Grogu/Chewbacca is all we got so far. Where the eff is Greedo Hot Toys?

1655130066942.png

Last edited:
Technically, Ahsoka is also an alien even though we tend to assimilate her to a human character.

Last edited:
Technically, Ahsoka is also an aien even though we tend to assimilate her to a human character.

Yes I agree, but I left her and Maul out since they are just humans with painted faces rather than full on unique aliens like Greedo, Bane, Ponda, Jabba etc.

This is one of the ways, I believe George did a good job separating Star Wars from Star Trek. The Cantina scene is so memorable thanks to all the elaborate alien masks and costumes where Star Trek aliens are 99% painted faces.

Last edited:
Updated with this guy. I know this character was super popular in the cartoon, but he seemed very mediocre to me in the show and kind of useless just before he dies. This "deadly" Duros merc got his ass kicked pretty easily by a clueless middle-aged man with a Dad-bod who moves slower than a parked car. Filoni wrote both versions, so what's their excuse?

It's nice to see a straight-up alien from Hot Toys though. I can celebrate that. Yoda/Grogu/Chewbacca is all we got so far. Where the eff is Greedo Hot Toys?

View attachment 583013
Ahem... Wicket :lol

View attachment 583013

Filoni only wrote Episode 6 of the Boba series, the best episode IMO too. Not sure if he was too busy getting the scripts done for Ahsoka, or his heavy involvement in the animation department, but I thought his touch was definitely missing in this series.

Ahem... Wicket :lol
My mind has wiped Ewoks from existance... :LOL:

Filoni only wrote Episode 6 of the Boba series, the best episode IMO too. Not sure if he was too busy getting the scripts done for Ahsoka, or his heavy involvement in the animation department, but I thought his touch was definitely missing in this series.

Filoni is still an executive producer and would be one of the people who approves scripts regardless who wrote them. He is to blame just as much as anyone else at Lucasfilm for the debacle known as Book of Boba. I don't think he is anywhere near as good a storyteller as people give him credit.

My mind has wiped Ewoks from existance... :LOL:

Filoni is still an executive producer and would be one of the people who approves scripts regardless who wrote them. He is to blame just as much as anyone else at Lucasfilm for the debacle known as Book of Boba. I don't think he is anywhere near as good a storyteller as people give him credit.
You will remember
1655134472069.png

View attachment 583013
Kuiil?

Back