The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOTALLY. Those Gamorrean Guards were arguably the most embarrassing thing coming from the Mando show.

Every time I see them I think Cosplayers with skinny legs !

They could have asked HT to make them 1:1 scale fat suit for the legs.

Updated with a figure I've wanted almost as long as Lando. It's about damn time ROTJ gets some love!

Now if we could only find the HT blackhole 3PO and Padme seem to be trapped in...

I like to occasionally glance through this check my preorders so thanks for continuing to maintain it. I would like it even more if you deleted the ST section :)

The Great HT Star Wars drought of Fall 2021 has finally ENDED... with more repainted clones... :confused:

5t2rg0.jpg

Last edited:
Great and very helpful thread! Curious as to what the Unreleased 1/6 Luke Skywalker (DE Comic). Is this in fact referencing a Luke from Dark Empire?? Are there any pics of this?

Great and very helpful thread! Curious as to what the Unreleased 1/6 Luke Skywalker (DE Comic). Is this in fact referencing a Luke from Dark Empire?? Are there any pics of this?
No pics, just mentioned in an interview with Howard. Since he owns HT, anything he says will get listed here.

Last edited:
Yeah, feels like pre-pandemic since the last new one.....

That pic of her isn't very flattering with all that red in her hair. Looks totally different to on screen. Oh well, perhaps lighting ??

Updated.

Why didn't the actor for Axe get a headsculpt? Like KK, I blame toxic masculinity.

Reeves prototype sculpt looks fantastic. For me, she will always be the character that made Boba "most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy turned ineffectual crime lord in a low-budget recycled TV show" Fett look like a guy who told everyone he was a master martial artist and street fighter and then proceeds to get his a$$ kicked by a white belt.

I kinda feel bad for anyone who still thinks Boba Fett is cool 'cause his mystique got urinated on and then flushed down a toilet by Disney.

I AM TERRIFIED by what they are going to do to Obi-Wan.

Last edited:
QS update.

What more can one really say about Disney Star Wars at this point?

If anything, The Mouse has made it abundantly clear that without Lucas there is no Star Wars. There is only terrible and expensive fanfiction. And yes, that includes The Mandalorian now after they undid the ending of season 2 by making Luke a glorified babysitter for a few weeks only to return Grogu to Mando in the name of merchandise sales and reaffirming that they are moving the narrative towards that clown ST.

Their contempt for beloved OT characters knows no bounds. Think about it. After ruining the legacy of Luke, Han, and Leia, they resurrected Boba Fett from the dead just to turn him into an imbecile that cluelessly wanders around Tatooine with no agency, repeatedly getting told what to do like a toddler by characters no one cares about. I have never seen a TV show with a main character and protagonist as infantile and dumb as Boba is in TBOBF.

Disney Star Wars is a complete and utter dumpster fire on all levels. I don't know why I expected anything else from a soulless and greedy corporation like Disney. Apathy is worse than anger because, at least with hatewatching, people are still engaged. Now I don't care. Oh well... at least Disney slavers can't take away my fond memories of the OT and even some parts of the PT.

Thanks Mickey!

Obi-Wan to join Boba shortly...

DumpsterFire2.jpg

Last edited:
QS update.

What more can one really say about Disney Star Wars at this point?

If anything, The Mouse has made it abundantly clear that without Lucas there is no Star Wars. There is only terrible and expensive fanfiction. And yes, that includes The Mandalorian now after they undid the ending of season 2 by making Luke a glorified babysitter for a few weeks only to return Grogu to Mando in the name of merchandise sales and reaffirming that they are moving the narrative towards that clown ST.

Their contempt for beloved OT characters knows no bounds. Think about it. After ruining the legacy of Luke, Han, and Leia, they resurrected Boba Fett from the dead just to turn him into an imbecile that cluelessly wanders around Tatooine with no agency, repeatedly getting told what to do like a toddler by characters no one cares about. I have never seen a TV show with a main character and protagonist as infantile and dumb as Boba is in TBOBF.

Disney Star Wars is a complete and utter dumpster fire on all levels. I don't know why I expected anything else from a soulless and greedy corporation like Disney. Apathy is worse than anger because, at least with hatewatching, people are still engaged. Now I don't care. Oh well... at least Disney slavers can't take away my fond memories of the OT and even some parts of the PT.

Thanks Mickey!

Obi-Wan to join Boba shortly...

View attachment 561697
Gotta admit, just scrolling through your figure listings my feeling looking at the Boba Fett figures had changed to that pre-BOBF.

And yes Disney, it was a worse disgusted feeling !!

How f'ing hard is it to make a show about a hard ass Bounty Hunter as a brutal crime lord ?

Gotta admit, just scrolling through your figure listings my feeling looking at the Boba Fett figures had changed to that pre-BOBF.

And yes Disney, it was a worse disgusted feeling !!

How f'ing hard is it to make a show about a hard ass Bounty Hunter as a brutal crime lord ?
But movies/shows about bad people never work?? Look at every gangster/crime movie/show ever, total flops. Nobody likes The Godfather, Scarface, Reservoir Dogs, Peaky Blinders, etc. You need sympathetic relatable characters which means them being super nice and being bossed around by street urchins.

:lol

Updated.

This has to be one of the top 5 laziest releases in the entire SW HT line!

Of all the TBOBF characters to sell, they picked this one even though every collector is clamoring to pay $300 for a DX pastel-space-vespa driving spinnerooni-hipster who only shops organic at Whole Foods!!

book-of-boba-fett-spin-bobo-fett-spin.gif

1648131116259.png

Last edited:
As a spurious collector, I really do appreciate this well done visual checklist on the first page to a pinned thread. It's really a great resource and visual reference.
Thank you [B]Getter Dragon[/B] for maintaining it.
Unreleased ⅙ Scale figures:
  • Cobb Vanth (TM)
  • Super Battle Droid (TM)
  • Grogu (TM)
  • R2-D2 (TM)
  • Boba Fett (TBOBF)
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)
  • First Order Snowtrooper (TROS)
  • BB-8 (TROS)
  • Baze Malbus (RO)
  • C-3PO (ANH)
  • Deathstar Trooper (ANH)
  • Power Droid (ANH)
  • R5-D4 (ANH)
  • Stormtrooper Sergeant (ANH)
  • R4-I9 (ANH)
  • Bespin Luke Skywalker (ESB)
  • Han Solo (ESB)
  • Chewbacca (ESB)
  • Bespin Leia Organa (ESB)
  • C-3PO (TFA)
  • Captain Phasma (TLJ)
  • Poe Dameron (TLJ)
  • Chewbacca (TLJ)
  • Chewbacca (S)
  • Mimban Stormtrooper (S)
  • Mudtrooper (S)
  • Range Trooper (S)
  • C-3PO (AOTC)
  • Battle Droid w/STAP (TPM)
  • Padme Amidala (AOTC)
  • Airborn Trooper (ROTS)
  • Clone Trooper (ROTS)
  • B1 Battle Droid (ROTS)
  • Kit Fisto (ROTS)
  • Crosshair (TBB)
  • Tech (TBB)
  • Wrecher (TBB)
  • Luke Skywalker (DE Comic)

The compiled list of unreleased figures is a surprise (to me). Even more shocking was seeing the visual of all the prototypes (images complied by Dave_W
- Hot Toys KX Enforcer Droid (TBOBF)
mia-jpg.568614

Another by jkno - 1/6 - NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?
hot-toys-prototypes-updated-jpg.569082

Although by working it into the convo here, I've somewhat by design archived it here for my self.
Curious if the OP willing, one similar to the great checklist format done here, could also be pinned to the first page list, as an ongoing visual reference?

Last edited:
I noted a few omissions in that missing figures list. A couple recent ones with Crosshair and second Grogu accessory set. Also, a Phasma from TLJ ans a Chewbacca from "Solo". And i believe there was a ROTJ Vader prototype with face reveal displayed at some point.

Back