The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are all welcome with an updated list!

Finally watched Mando. It was great to see Star Wars return to its roots - ripping off chambara (samurai films). Disney should have given Favreau control of this franchise from day one and we wouldn't be in this diseased pile of sheeeeeeeeeet franchise we now find ourselves in.

As for Biker Scouts, they are in my top five left to collect, but not this version. I entreat the Hot Toys god, aka Howard Chan, for a ROTJ release. I want to recreate this iconic Star Wars moment for my display:

View attachment 483662

Yea that is a shame they made this release first...
I really hope they will make the true Scout trooper.

I am new to the 1/6 scale world, and have a list of figures that I want to get that are no longer being made.

1. Are there knock offs out there? When I look on ebay, do I need to be concerned with knock offs?
2. Does Sideshow and Hot Toys re-release updated versions, or is it always a limited run and that is it?
3. Besides ebay, anyone have other suggestions for where I can go for any of the following:
- episode 1 - Darth Maul
- episode 4 - R2
- episode 5 - snow trooper
- episode 5 or 6 - fett

Thanks!

The HT reveals are pretty weak so far compared to previous SDCCs. Just Clone Wars Anakin, Ben and Snowspeeder Luke.

Where is Lando? Is he safe? Is he alright?

Diecast 3PO?

Looks like a HT Padme was just a fever dream as well.

The HT reveals are pretty weak so far compared to previous SDCCs. Just Clone Wars Anakin, Ben and Snowspeeder Luke.

Where is Lando? Is he safe? Is he alright?

Diecast 3PO?

Looks like a HT Padme was just a fever dream as well.

They did say that they will be swapping out figures during the week.

Plus Hot Toys have their own event on the 23rd. So I'm sure there are some more coming.

Really hope you are right and there's more coming. With today's reveals, it just feels like HT put the Star Wars licence on the back burner and are not willing to spend much on R&D.

Really hope you are right and there's more coming. With today's reveals, it just feels like HT put the Star Wars licence on the back burner and are not willing to spend much on R&D.

Well can't burn all your ammo on the first day I guess.

Plus Hot Toys will want to have some thunder of their own (I hope).....

Give me 3PO, Han, Bespin Luke, Padme, Ahsoka and I'm done. The rest are troopers, definite buy but can live if not produced.

I?m kind of glad there?s not a ton of reveals. HT has been releasing so much so fast that I really can?t keep up anymore.

I?ve had moments where I?ve considered quitting because I?m starting to realize I will never have a complete SW collection without spending an absurd amount of money on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m kind of glad there?s not a ton of reveals. HT has been releasing so much so fast that I really can?t keep up anymore.

I?ve had moments where I?ve considered quitting because I?m starting to realize I will never have a complete SW collection without spending an absurd amount of money on eBay.

I agree. I've saved a ton of money during this drought of figures. The sleepy-eyed Jawa turning out to be an overpriced shambles also saved me from spending a chunk of money. I just want a few more OT characters and I am done.

I agree. I've saved a ton of money during this drought of figures. The sleepy-eyed Jawa turning out to be an overpriced shambles also saved me from spending a chunk of money. I just want a few more OT characters and I am done.

Yep,

I gave up collecting all other lines, to focus on SW, since that?s my first love, and I thought that would be totally do-able, but now that?s not even good enough.

I may have to just focus on the main characters.

Needs another small update. TMS019 is regular CW Anakin with TSM20 with the STAP speeder

Utterly disappointed.

I was expecting some sarcastic remarks as usual. Just kidding, great work my friend.

Thanks and fixed.

Hey, if Howard isn't going to put any effort into this summer showcase then neither am I. Even though these summer reveals were exceptionally bland (blame covid19?), I believe all of these will go up for pre-prder unlike previous SDCC proto reveals. Kit Fisto is NEVER coming out... lol.

Thanks and fixed.

Hey, if Howard isn't going to put any effort into this summer showcase then neither am I. Even though these summer reveals were exeptionally bland (blame covid19?), I believe all of these will go up for pre-prder unlike previous SDCC proto reveals. Kit Fisto is NEVER coming out... lol.

From my observation, any shown prototypes which manage to stay alive after three consecutive years (three is the magic number) will posses great feasibility of getting an PO treatment (Endor Luke, Endor Leia from previous years)...and likely the most visible candidate this year would be Jango Fett (2018's prototype).

Thanks and fixed.

Hey, if Howard isn't going to put any effort into this summer showcase then neither am I. Even though these summer reveals were exeptionally bland (blame covid19?), I believe all of these will go up for pre-prder unlike previous SDCC proto reveals. Kit Fisto is NEVER coming out... lol.

Yeah I would tend to agree, that with the extremely limited prototypes that didn't already get preorders, the ones they've shown will almost surely get them. Or else what's the point? I'm just surprised they didn't seem to go all out at all. I mean I'm glad we're getting what we're getting, but so little to gnaw on and look forward to is pretty weird. What'd they show, like 5 new figures total that don't have preorders yet?

This time even googling with the "site:sideshowcollectors " trick has failed my search - anyone have a link to the HT TMS006 Animated Boba thread?

Back