The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got two tickets to the premiere of Hobbit: Five Armies on Monday with all the celebs at Leicester Square.

Anyone fancy popping along with me to meet the cast and see the film on Monday ?

Got two tickets to the premiere of Hobbit: Five Armies on Monday with all the celebs at Leicester Square.

Anyone fancy popping along with me to meet the cast and see the film on Monday ?

0814-ron-pallilio-subasset-1.jpg

oh my! but I don't need any more Evangeline Lily posters :dunno
kcku89.jpg

Oh! :slap: What am I thinking....... of course I do
tumblr_lrub2ci9FQ1qakvamo1_500.gif

Total WTF moment there!
Evangeline%20Lilly.gif

On a related topic........... ehhhhhhhhh!
1CiCjeR.gif

This is now an Evangeline Lily GIF thread!!!!! :rock

Let's get this one out of the way!!
vs1hs7.jpg

I can't wait to see this movie! :yess:

You and me both. Been such a damn good ride and shaping up to be a pretty fantastic trilogy. Gonna be quite sad for me I know when the credits roll and know there will be no more movies of a subject matter that means so much to me.

You and me both. Been such a damn good ride and shaping up to be a pretty fantastic trilogy. Gonna be quite sad for me I know when the credits roll and know there will be no more movies of a subject matter that means so much to me.

It's gonna be bittersweet for me, I'll happy to see this movie but sad that it'll done.

Back