The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't watched/listened to the final song and I've painfully held off this long so only a few more weeks.

I couldn't hold out any longer, I listened last night.

Actually reminded me of the singing from one of the cartoons from the 70s, can't remember which one exactly but it gave me that vibe.

Like a sad song about a tale of a journey ending with farewells and sadness.

At first I was like "meh', too much on the cuff sentimental, but then I was like "hey idiot, this is good stuff, I like it"

Last edited:
You're more than welcomed to not agree. When I say what I said I approach it from The Hobbit films are as good at being The Hobbit as The Lord of the Rings films are at being The Lord of the Rings. If others disagree that's fine with me. I'm not losing sleep over it by anymeans.

Actually reminded me of the singing from one of the cartoons from the 70s, can't remember which one exactly but it gave me that vibe.

At first I was like "meh', too much on the cuff sentimental, but then I was like "hey idiot, this is good stuff, I like it"

:lol :lol

It is sentimental for sure. I think that's what I like so much about it besides it just being a good song. The song itself makes me a bit misty eyed and the video does big time.

Going to get my ticket tomorrow for the marathon. Finally getting out to get it. And as of right now, they have no one to sub for me at work.

Tough Titty! :D

can anyone explain this to me???

there's just no excuse..... what the hell

x3UQ2D8.jpg

Reviews are starting to come in. Most seem to be pretty positive. I'm actually not reading much of them to be honest and just going to go in and enjoy the movie.

As far as those graphics let's see the movie because those aren't good images of those. During the movie they're going to look great.

Garrosh looked so life-like in that cinematic it was crazy.

Azog hasn't looked realistic to me in any of the movies so far. I can't stand the character either, wish he had never been included.

I wasn't surprised to hear the Azog character was CGI'd in at the last minute, he looks especially poor in the first film.

Would have preferred a gnarly prosthetic getup like Lurtz. The white warg is cool though.

Yeah, that would have been much better. Especially since we'd be seeing Manu Bennett's (Azog) and Conan Stevens' (Bolg) performances.

Back