The Guyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1014zu.jpg

I found this looking for pictures of the suit. Simply looks great and I would really love to commission someone to make one for me.

It's an idea... I wanted to have the muscle tissues sculpted to the tt body and then add the vinyl armor pieces over.

Hmm, would be interesting to see how you would attach vinyl armor to a hard plastic body...
Is your picture in post #21 vinyl armor?

do you think standing Guyver 1 next to a random hot toys figure just so If the recasted kit looks unaturally small. having watch the movie over and over again the Guyver helmets should look a little big when compared to a human head.

Are you asking me to take a piccie of him next to a normal headed figure? if so it is much bigger than a normal head.

img1014zu.jpg

I found this looking for pictures of the suit. Simply looks great and I would really love to commission someone to make one for me.

Is that the 1/6 figure? if so i'd love the zoanoid wherever that came from.

Yeah me and Dorgmal snow sculpted and made everything for it and im also sculpting a smaller helmet atm :peace

Here's my 1st one which im redoing atm as im not happy with it.

P10206431.jpg

P10206391.jpg

P10206361.jpg

Here's 1 of Dorgmal snow's

marine196.jpg

marine201.jpg

And here's 1 of elvis1976's WIP chaos marine.

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

OH MY LORD!!!! SIMPLY AWESOEM!! DO U GUYS PLEASE HAVE ANY ARMOUR SETS LEFT!! U MUSSSSSTTTT!!!!,so gotta make me one!! simply amazing three customs from three VERY talented artists!!

awesome thanx dude!!!!! sorry for quick off topic hi-jack!!, id love to see a 1/6 guyver 2 from the anime! with chest cannon option!!

Back