The Green Dragon...cometh again to Middle-earth!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect LotR ToyBiz and found your website very helpful to keep track of releases and salivate over the figures I had yet to buy.

Thanks Karaduin...your feelings are shared by many. Sadly, I sold my ENTIRE LOTR collection a few years ago...to basically help support Toy Figure Times. I recently cam into a HUGE lot of figures and stuff, so I should be able to rejuvenate the site well. Hopefully, it will get folks like yourself motivated to jump back into LOTR with both feet!!

Geb

i also sold all my toybiz stuff but i know once i start looking at the archives i will fall off the wagon and buy all of them again.

Thanks Karaduin...your feelings are shared by many. Sadly, I sold my ENTIRE LOTR collection a few years ago...to basically help support Toy Figure Times. I recently cam into a HUGE lot of figures and stuff, so I should be able to rejuvenate the site well. Hopefully, it will get folks like yourself motivated to jump back into LOTR with both feet!!

Geb

Times are good for getting back in, bad economy and little broad interest in LOTR. I bought a massive box of loose figures from craigslist for 50 dollars last month, and went right to the gd archives to sort them out.

Times are good for getting back in, bad economy and little broad interest in LOTR. I bought a massive box of loose figures from craigslist for 50 dollars last month, and went right to the gd archives to sort them out.

CStoj,

I KNOW I remember you from several years ago...are you the one who had a TON of the vintage LOTR stuff...and do you still have that stuff?

I am hoping to Establish a NEW archive for the vintage toys,etc...perhaps you would be willing to assist?

Geb

CStoj,

I KNOW I remember you from several years ago...are you the one who had a TON of the vintage LOTR stuff...and do you still have that stuff?

I am hoping to Establish a NEW archive for the vintage toys,etc...perhaps you would be willing to assist?

Geb

Yup that was me. I can try to post a pic later. I sold off some off the carded figs but am in the process of buying them back.

Thanks for all the props folks...should be fun. Looks like I have about a week of work ahead of me before we launch! Got to get a few pieces in place.

Geb

P.S. CStoj...I wanted those FIGURES!! HA...would be nice to have a vintage carded set!

i hope that you are gonna put up that HUGE gallery of LOTR's toybiz figures you had on the original gd.com, you set them up like they do for star wars figs on rebelscum.com so i hope i can view those figs again.

Absolutely...however, I will be REDOING all of them. So a little patience while we get the galleries up and running for Toybiz, Sideshow, WETA, NECA, etc.

Should be fun...and the galleries will (HOPEFULLY...) be much better as far as information and details as we re-accomplish them!

Geb

Just started a new thread on getting the BETA testing underway. If you are interested, check out the new thread.

Geb

i need that gallery only because i still have figures i need to collect from that line and its helpful to see all the different ones with those nice poses and such. how long do you think it will take before the GD is up again?

Should be VERY soon...archives will be populated as time allows. Archives will first be populated with the older imagery from 4-6 years ago and then updates will abound starting with FOTR and moving forward.

Geb

The GREEN DRAGON is NOW LIVE!!!

Special thanks to everyone who helped BETA TEST the site! We are NOW LIVE and accepting members and gearing up for some AWESOME Middle-earth styled fun!

While not EVERYTHING is fully functional, most of the features are ready to go! Plus...we have an AWESOME Grand Re-Opening GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Check it all out, get registered, and get busy having fun in Middle-earth!

Geb

Back