The Green Dragon...rekindle? OR let a dead horse lie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you think the site will be up and running again to full strength?

Last edited:
I am anticipating starting the site back FULL later this week...FINGERS-CROSSED!

I need to make a few adjustments, see if I can get a couple items for a giveaway...and then launch!

Stay tuned!

I checked out that link...a GREAT collection, but WAY overpriced IMO.

Last edited:
Geb,

I still have some unopened I can take a look at if you really want to get back into the Toy Biz collection. My open set is saved for my littles ones but my wife would love for me to get rid of the little remaining boxed figures I have.

The site is back online and ready for LOGINS!!

I am starting a new thread with an announcement of bringing the site back online as well as announcing the new Grand Re-Opening GIVEAWAY!!

If anyone has trouble logging in...try to change your password...if that fails, let me know.

FIXED!!!
AAAHHH...you guys up there probably get forgotten a lot LOL! I'll fix it straightaway!

Thanks for the catch!

Last edited:
Maine was once a Canadian penal colony. It was where you went if they threw you out.

True story. :lecture

Actually, it's where people went to escape Mass-holes. Then they made it their own state because it was suddenly full of them, and they didn't want any more.

Great to have The Green Dragon back again :rock...I felt I had gone back in time - in a good way :clap ...I know I'll be a regular visitor. :rock

:duff Geb...good to have you back buddy. :hi5:

Maine was once a Canadian penal colony. It was where you went if they threw you out.

True story. :lecture

Actually, it's where people went to escape Mass-holes. Then they made it their own state because it was suddenly full of them, and they didn't want any more.

ROFL. Priceless history lecture.

Back