The Green Dragon CLOSING...MUHAAHAA...FREE STUFF GALORE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

I wanted to share a huge milestone in the adventures of The Green Dragon! I opened The Green Dragon over 7 years ago when The Lord of the Rings was HUGE! While the site focused mainly on Lord of the Rings then, I continued to explore other opportunities and lines to keep the Green Dragon afloat.

Today, I am proud to announce that The Green Dragon as we all have come to love it is CLOSING it's doors! With the help of my wife, The Green Dragon is now slated to re-open as Toy Figure Times! While not a MAJOR big deal other than the name change, it is sad in a way for me to close what has been a true treasure for me. Still, I hope to make Toy Figure Times one of the true highlights of action figure and collectibles on the web!

With this migration in mind, I have partnered up with all of the sponsors of Toy Figure Times and we are having a MASSIVE GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY! I will post details in this thread as we figure them out! But below is only a smiggin on what we are giving away:

Sideshow EX 12-Inch Frodo
Sideshow GREY Hulk LSB
Sideshow Davy Jones Cosbaby
WETA Collectibles Narnia Peter on Unicorn
MEZCO - TBD (Hellboy, Cinema of Fear, Heroes)
2 CASES of Prince Caspian 7-Inch Figures
$50 BBTS Shopping Spree
GI Joe Cobra Commander Icons bust
Marvel Emma Frost Icons bust
Star Trek Captain Sisko bust
Transformers Megatron bust
Star Wars Boba Fett Classics bust

Thanks for your continued support...it is the FANS that make these ventures worthwhile...and the FANS that make me continue to come back for more...the FANS that really drive me to collecting...

Geb

Will all the awesome LOTR SSW pics still be available?

Shuh...as if! Of Course...all of the existing content should transition...with new site graphics and new formats for archives...all things should be much better for gathering information and viewing imagery!

Geb

It is with great sadness that I congratulate you as TGD was one of the first sites I visited when the LOTR collecting craze grabbed a hold of me. :clap

Now come straight, was the name change voluntary or did Christopher Tolkien threaten to sue? :lol

Green Dragon is one of the first collecting sites I checked out when I got into LotR stuff also. That and the good old days of LOTRG.

Congrats on the new site, and good luck Matt. :)

Green Dragon is one of the first collecting sites I checked out when I got into LotR stuff also. That and the good old days of LOTRG.

Congrats on the new site, and good luck Matt. :)

yeah, me too. i have still have it bookmarked on my one computer and occassionally check it out.

glad to hear you found another home!

:duff

Thanks everyone...the site is slated open on 1 July...with GIVEAWAYS Galore all the way up through our EXCLUSIVE coverage of SDCC 2008!!

Geb

You've got me intrigued... who will the giveaways work? Or is that still being worked out? Looking forward to the new site!

Well, I shall say goodbye to a truly terrific site and welcome in what is destined to be another one. Good luck and all the best with the new endeavor Geb! :D

Congrats on your new endeavor! To be honest I didn't know about your old site but i'm anxious to check out the new one. Good luck!!!

The new site is NOW OPEN!! Please, take a few minutes, stop by, and BOOKMARK the site...we are growing some new archives...just a little water, some lighting, and BAM...great stuff!

Check it out: Toy Figure Times

Geb

Back