The G.I. Joe Movie POSITIVITY Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why these guys like DarthNeil and Irish Jedi keep posting here when I've already said I've blocked them. It's funny that I left their thread and haven't posted a single time there since I said I was leaving, and then they keep posting here and talking about me in other threads.

Uhh...obsessed much, creepers? :rotfl

Hey Irish, think there might be some vines or creepers in the new movie?... Like a jungle scene?... That'd rock.

The G.I.Joe movie might have creepers.:peace

Love train a rollin'...

I wonder if Darth Neil is actually a girl. He seems to have to get the last word in every time...even more than me! :)

WTF? I don't check the boards for a couple of days and I come back to find out Crix had a sex change?

What the hell else is going on? Is Duke a girl in the movie too???? Is Ripcord a black guy!?!?!? :monkey4

WTF? I don't check the boards for a couple of days and I come back to find out Crix had a sex change?

What the hell else is going on? Is Duke a girl in the movie too???? Is Ripcord a black guy!?!?!? :monkey4

Yes, Ripcord is black. So is Nick Fury now. Get over it.

:lol I never said I was a guy, I just don't like making my gender known when I first join boards like this because most guys on the net can be a bit...shall we say...creepy. But I've seen that there's a few other female posters here and they're treated relatively nicely, so I figured what the heck. I think it's really funny how you assume someone is a guy because no girl would like the same geeky things you do. :)

Looks like the director is reuniting with another of his previous actors and Dwayne Johnson is going to be in the movie now! I wonder who he'll play...maybe Flint?! :joy

https://channingtatumunwrapped.blogspot.com/2008/04/news-flash-channing-tatums-gi-joe-moves.html

After his performance in DOOM I would prefer that Johnson were cast as a villain as I think he's much better suited for that role-- however I'm sure he'll do an admirable job as one of the Joes. In this case it is a positive...

Wait a second-- I'm "blocked". I can say anything.

Gerbil.

Gerbil.

Gerbil.

Gerbil.

and of course, the subsequent Gerbil.

Did someone hear something? Something stupid? Hmm...nevermind...must have just been the wind...or a blocked user. :lol:lol:lol

I'm actually a fan of casting Brendan Fraser as Gung-Ho. I think he's a fine actor who's done some very bad films. THis would be an interesting project for him, I think.

Gung-Ho is one character who will definitely need to be redesigned for the film,though. I'm sorry, there are some characters that just will NOT translate well into real life.

I don't know, Mikey. I think Brandan Fraser would make a pretty believable Village Person. :monkey3

And by the way, I think it's kind of crappy to bust on someone for creating an image of themselves online that may not neccesarily be true. I'm perfectly willing to accept Crix as a beautiful (and very beautiful) woman.

I have no room to talk. My avatar is Darth Sidious. This is how I represent myself, and no one gives me flak for it (course, it's also an example of my custom paintwork, but let that pass). Remember when Tom ( it was you, wasn't it?) used to use that awesome avatar of the dancing tatas? We all clamored for that one!!

So, just enjoy the possibility that females have not totally forsaken us, and move on from there.

Remember when Tom ( it was you, wasn't it?) used to use that awesome avatar of the dancing tatas? We all clamored for that one!!

Are you talking about Jesseawilson's Av of the dancing Christina Model? I loved that one.

Our Avs really don't say much about us.....I mean mine is Miranda Kerr. :lol

Yeah, the first thing I thought when they said Michael Bay was doing Transformers was "Oh no, not another Pearl Harbor!"

I'm just glad Ben Affleck isn't Duke! :lol

Hey now, Ben Affleck as Duke would not be a bad idea, but would he be a better Duke than he was Daredevil? If Affleck plays Duke would that mean Matt Damon could play Flint? If Affleck and Damon were attached this film would kill at the box office. Maybe Jay and Silent Bob could play Cobra Commander and Destro, respectively. :duh

On one hand, I'm terribly concerned that this film will rape how i see my Joes.
On the other I'm quite hopefull it won't. Perhaps I'll be delighted at what i see. 3 days ago i finaly finished reading the entire marvel comics line from issue 1-155. It was excelent. I read an interview with the producer a few days ago as well. He seemed fairly into the history of the series, so we might also see it incorporated to some degree. the biggest YAY the article gave me was his relavation that each character, with the exception of Snake eyes has more than one costume in the film. so we might see some retro designs :)

I don't know, Mikey. I think Brandan Fraser would make a pretty believable Village Person. :monkey3

Is he going to be doing (or rather trying to do) a CAJUN accent?

Funny accents are going to be in the G. I. Joe movie.:peace

Positive love train a rollin'.

And by the way, I think it's kind of crappy to bust on someone for creating an image of themselves online that may not neccesarily be true. I'm perfectly willing to accept Crix as a beautiful (and very beautiful) woman.

I have no room to talk. My avatar is Darth Sidious. This is how I represent myself, and no one gives me flak for it (course, it's also an example of my custom paintwork, but let that pass). Remember when Tom ( it was you, wasn't it?) used to use that awesome avatar of the dancing tatas? We all clamored for that one!!

So, just enjoy the possibility that females have not totally forsaken us, and move on from there.

:lol Thanks, I needed that.

Those guys are so easy to rile up.

Hey Irish, I hear you think I'm a "dude," dude. Well "dude," what if I'm actually a "chick" that was acting like a "dude" just to mess with you, dude? Or what if I'm actually a dude acting like a chick who then acted like a dude who then acted like a chick to mess with you? The long of the short of it is that I don't care what jerks thinks. The more frustrated you guys are, the happier it makes me. Jerks deserve to be frustrated (and single and live in their parent's basements! :lol)

...dude. :rotfl

I really want to thank everyone that tried to keep this thread positive but I think I'll give up on it now. I let them have their own thread and stopped posting in it because even though it's not what I believe, I think they have the right to their own opinion. I even went back and deleted my old posts in that thread because, like I said, it's their thread and I don't want to impose (sorry if I got a little upset at some parts, but jerks do that to me :mad:).

Anyways, even though the mod keeps telling them over and over to stop trolling here, they keep trolling here and no one does anything about it. So I guess if I want to talk about the new Joe movie positively, I'll just go to another board to do it.

Byes! :peace

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.....

The hot chicks have abandoned us. :banghead

You know what I'd really hate to see? Everyone using a picture of what they really look like as their avatar. :sick

"A person's a person, no matter how small"
- Dr. Seuss (and to an extent Christianity)

"An idiot's an idiot, no matter their "identity"."
- DarthNeil

I'm sorry someone called you on your condescending manner (in a polite fashion) and your response of name calling (maternal whores, living in basements and such) was all you could muster.

Boy parts, girl parts, or maybe both--that's not what matters. Treating others like dirt is what matters.

And for that---

:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back