The G.I. Joe Movie POSITIVITY Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol Maybe we need yet a THIRD thread here: The "I Want to be Positive but I can't help but feeling negative about the new G.I. Joe movie" thread. :lol

Isn't that just called the Sandbox?:D

I miss the good 'ol fun Tom :monkey2

Look at this sexy mushroom:

568.jpg

I will give myself an infraction.

Now back to our positive discussion!

:lol Some of you guys wouldn't know a girl from your left hand.

Come to think of it, some of you guys think your left hand IS a girl! :lol

Don't knock masterbation. Its regular sex with someone I love. When the wife won't put out well....Rosy never turns me down.

What were we talking about?

Well, I am married and have fathered three kids, so I know where I stand in that department.

OK, I will say that I enjoyed Stephen Sommers' adaptation of Jungle Book with Jason Scott Lee and Lena Headey. I also enjoyed the first Mummy when it came out. So he has the potential to make a fun film.

Sorry after I saw what they did to Cobra Commander's mask in the other thread. ^^^^ this movie. In a positive way of course....all lovingly and cuddly with definite spooning afterwards.

Duke's Belt Buckle still cool though. Still wanna nail Scarlett and Baroness.....so there are some positive points.

Don't knock masterbation. Its regular sex with someone I love. When the wife won't put out well....Rosy never turns me down.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Rosy is the only one I've ever cheated on a girl friend with :D

:lol.....Well with good reason. She knows what you like.

OK, Here's another positive comment--Ray Park will bring something cool to this movie no matter what else happens. I think his physicality can elevate whatever film he is in--X-Men, Phantom Menace, Sleepy Hollow. He is like Doug Jones in that even if you don't hear his voice, his physical performance is something fun to watch.

OK, Here's another positive comment--Ray Park will bring something cool to this movie no matter what else happens. I think his physicality can elevate whatever film he is in--X-Men, Phantom Menace, Sleepy Hollow. He is like Doug Jones in that even if you don't hear his voice, his physical performance is something fun to watch.

He was in Sleepy Hollow :confused:

Sleepy Hollow (1999) (fight double: Headless Horseman)
... aka Sleepy Hollow (Germany)
... aka Sleepy Hollow - Köpfe werden rollen (Germany: TV title)
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997) (stunt double: Robin Shou)
... aka Mortal Kombat 2

Stunt Double.

Huh....Apparently Ray Park will be playing Chuck Norris on a Bruce Lee series:

"The Legend of Bruce Lee" (2008) TV series .... Chuck Norris (2007)

Hawk presumably is a General in this.

That's a positive...:peace

(I'm starting to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch here.)

You're stretching worse than Dennis Quaid's General Hawk pajama pants on that one, Neil.

Huh....Apparently Ray Park will be playing Chuck Norris on a Bruce Lee series:

Hmm...I wonder if that will open up a whole new slew of "Ray Park as Chuck Norris Facts." :)

You're stretching worse than Dennis Quaid's General Hawk pajama pants on that one, Neil.

I think my two-year old (well...in another month) might like a pair as jammies...

Next positive, tie-in movie merchandise like authentic G.I. Joe pyjamas for the kiddies.

(Thanks Irish... I'm back baby.:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back