The future is not set ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the head, right arm, and left hand fingers have limited movement. there's also a sensor that enables the lights when someone comes in range. i love that feature at night!

Kevin said:
predator.jpg

FYI
Paddy is Patrick my Predator.
Ellen is my Alien Queen face.
My medication ran out. :lol

WOW! It looks like you've hunted and down those superheroes and that Predator and then had them mounted!:D

That's a great collection. Really love the Predator!

My girlfriend likes to name my Hot Toys figures. She calls the Celtic Predator Seamus.

gdb said:
WOW! It looks like you've hunted and down those superheroes and that Predator and then had them mounted!:D

That's a great collection. Really love the Predator!

My girlfriend likes to name my Hot Toys figures. She calls the Celtic Predator Seamus.

Seamus! I'm loving that.

Missing from that photo are Spidey, the Green Goblin and Dr Doom, soon to be joined by Sideshow's Venom and maybe Upper Deck's Silver Surfer!

Thing said:
I have now orderd one and a live in sweden
Fantastic.

You'll love it! Make sure you have someone to help you put it together. You can do it alone like P1X4R did, but for the sake of your back try and find a friend.

Let us see pictures when you get it, okay?

Kevin said:
Fantastic.

You'll love it! Make sure you have someone to help you put it together. You can do it alone like P1X4R did, but for the sake of your back try and find a friend.

Let us see pictures when you get it, okay?

Will do :D

Back