The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was on my Facebook page.....

12795455_786054048191963_2121831106250809937_n.jpg

For sure she's from Quebec...

New ink getting done on friday. Have been superbusy with the wedding but now I have time to get excited! :rock

Nice!

Here is the ink I got done on friday:

8a408471dc1de68fd287881633a8ccad.jpg

My sons name in morse code in the shape of a heart. I'm glad my tattoo artist convinced me to do the bars "striped" rather than full black.

Now that all family related tattos are out of the way I can start planning my nerd ones. :yes

i know this chick with the queen of spades tattoo under her belly button. shes so proud of it, she always shows it off when she goes to the hip-hop club. not sure why...............

Nice!

Here is the ink I got done on friday:

My sons name in morse code in the shape of a heart. I'm glad my tattoo artist convinced me to do the bars "striped" rather than full black.

Now that all family related tattos are out of the way I can start planning my nerd ones. :yes

Nice Aliaz, Always listen to your artist, most of the time their only trying to make your tattoo better!!
It's the one industry where the customer is always wrong!! :wink1:

Nice Aliaz, Always listen to your artist, most of the time their only trying to make your tattoo better!!
It's the one industry where the customer is always wrong!! :wink1:

Well she has been right every time so I'll keep listening to her. :)

That Hannibal tattoo is seriously outstanding. I've been looking into getting a portrait tattoo a lot lately; wish I could find an artist that talented nearby.

Hey inked freaks, here's my most recent tattoo, done last weekend at the Bucharest tattoo convention by the awesome noayanni.
I'm extremely happy with how it turned out and how it ties to my other Ripley tattoo :)

Click for video
h9c6a3A.jpg

Back