The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a wip but you get the idea :)

2ntv611.jpg

You're crazy, lol, wow!
Very nicely done, looks awesome, show it to us when you're making progress on it. Who's the artist?

Been a long time coming but on Saturday I finally got in the chair again for something new.

I had this on my leg since 2004 & it was a bit out of place now & something I wanted rid of...

So for 7hrs I sat in the chair for what can only be described as at times immense pain & came away with the start of a new leg sleeve...

I had to tap out after 7hrs I just couldn't take any more but my artist would have kept going.
Background to be done next session then the rest of the sleeve after that.

I am super pleased with it but my rather fat ankle & foot not so much lol

Neil

Been a long time coming but on Saturday I finally got in the chair again for something new.

I had this on my leg since 2004 & it was a bit out of place now & something I wanted rid of...

So for 7hrs I sat in the chair for what can only be described as at times immense pain & came away with the start of a new leg sleeve...

I had to tap out after 7hrs I just couldn't take any more but my artist would have kept going.
Background to be done next session then the rest of the sleeve after that.

I am super pleased with it but my rather fat ankle & foot not so much lol

Neil

:rock :rock

WIP, can't wait to finish it next week :3

Dallas: Mother's interrupted the course of our journey. She's programmed to do that should certain conditions arise. They have. It seems that she has... intercepted a transmission of unknown origin. She got us up to check it out.
uHQURrd.jpg

Small preview, full picture when it's healed. I love it!

Ripley: This thing bled acid. Who knows what it's gonna do when it's dead?
QkGmL1t.jpg

Got some more ink last week, thought I'd share.

OC by my artist, told him I wanted a Jester with some joker inspiration. Turned out pretty awesome. (The Joker Card is the one from The Dark Knight) My favorite part is the little batman in his pupil. :lol

IJnhb2u.jpg

I've got my skulls on 3/4 limbs, just down to my right leg now for this project, about done with my half sleeve as well.

Can't see the little Batman, but the tattoo looks great, nice, straight, thick lines.
Share your other tattoos please, don't be shy :D

Can't see the little Batman, but the tattoo looks great, nice, straight, thick lines.
Share your other tattoos please, don't be shy :D

it's just a faint shadow in his right pupil, something he put in on his own accord!

I'll have to post some more of my pieces!

I got a job-stopper the same day, but it's a design close to my heart (pops had the same tattoo just opposite hand). really simplistic.

sV0cv7Y.jpg

Back