The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay - here it is...it's bigger than I thought it would be. But if it was smaller, I wouldn't be able to have the detail I wanted - which is what I loved about this artist's work But I love it - I'm just still in a bit of shock is all. :lol

crow001.jpg

crow003.jpg

crow004.jpg

my arm is a bit swollen.....

Okay - here it is...it's bigger than I thought it would be. But if it was smaller, I wouldn't be able to have the detail I wanted - which is what I loved about this artist's work But I love it - I'm just still in a bit of shock is all. :lol

crow001.jpg

crow003.jpg

crow004.jpg

my arm is a bit swollen.....
Looks good.:rock:rock:rock

Looks good.:rock:rock:rock

Thanks - part of me can't believe it - I'll be in a bit of shock for awhile until I get used to it. This is my first tattoo that's really out there in the open.... it's a trip. Right now it stings a little...still haven't taken the bandage off yet.

Congrats, Jen- It looks beautiful!

sm_alkashi.gif

Thank you. :D I'm getting used to it. If I saw someone with this tattoo I would think OMG - that is so beautiful! It's just so weird when it's on your body....because it's there forever. :google:lol But I really do love it....it's just the size that's still a bit shocking for me. :)

Back