The Force Awakens - my review (figure related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your two last points were also known before release. I wasn't even trying to be spoiled and was aware of both. Certainly seems to me the doubts expressed in the thread were justified.

For those that have seen the film, how much screen time do the snowtroopers have? It seems we saw them briefly in a trailer, but I haven't heard much about their role in the actual film.

- Thanks

For those that have seen the film, how much screen time do the snowtroopers have? It seems we saw them briefly in a trailer, but I haven't heard much about their role in the actual film.

- Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My timings about right if you include that :lol

So much hype yet nothing was delivered.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Are they going to give any of these planets names? I know Jakku is the desert planet but none of the others seemed to have names.

Are they going to give any of these planets names? I know Jakku is the desert planet but not one of the others seemed to have names.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Are they going to give any of these planets names? I know Jakku is the desert planet but none of the others seemed to have names.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

The ****ing preview picture for this thread is a rather large spoiler. Pics shouldn't be allowed imo. I had no intentions of looking in this thread but I felt I should post that. I only wanted to check out Finns figure. :(

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

JJ did include planet names in both Star Treks, I wonder why there isn't in this. Disney's at it again? :dunno

Back