The Force Awakens - my review (figure related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are probably thinking about the Australian 9 minute sneak peak they did at imax theaters.

And I am never going to be able to respect any person on this forum who has ever believed the OP. You are subhuman to me.

Some nutjob kid on a toy collectors forum doesnt respect me. :panic:

This cant be!?! What shall i do? Oh the pain is unbearable. Forgive me, i beg of you. Please god, noooooooooooo!

I did a bit of asking around today after quite a few PMs with the OP. It seems her info is legit, Again I haven't seen the movie, but there are things that haven't been leaked yet that are pretty big. I am just gonna put that out there...I have zero reason to doubt her.
It's not relevant to me whether she's seen the movie or not, it's just that the post fails really to convey anything about the movie that one couldn't surmise already (SW fan loves it and thinks it's great... there's some surprises...) or discuss anything specific about possible figures. And knowing people are going to be sceptical, I just don't see the reason to not advise how they came to see it (ugh, let's guess, NDA/friend at Disney will lose their job... *rolls eyes*). That came across as unnecessarily obtuse and seems to have been a point of contention, so why not just sort it out right off the hop.

That said, don't really care. If she saw it and enjoyed it, good for her.

My fiance doesn't even know I exist anymore because of how deep I am in the leaks scene right now.

giphy.gif

It's not relevant to me whether she's seen the movie or not, it's just that the post fails really to convey anything about the movie that one couldn't surmise already (SW fan loves it and thinks it's great... there's some surprises...) or discuss anything specific about possible figures. And knowing people are going to be sceptical, I just don't see the reason to not advise how they came to see it (ugh, let's guess, NDA/friend at Disney will lose their job... *rolls eyes*). That came across as unnecessarily obtuse and seems to have been a point of contention, so why not just sort it out right off the hop.

That said, don't really care. If she saw it and enjoyed it, good for her.

Chances are she works or owns a theater and has had the movie in hand for close to a week or more now!

Some nutjob kid on a toy collectors forum doesnt respect me. :panic:

This cant be!?! What shall i do? Oh the pain is unbearable. Forgive me, i beg of you. Please god, noooooooooooo!

I've been an adult longer than the OP has probably been alive.

And the fact that anyone thought I was being serious is hilarious.

I don't care about the plot, if Opie is indeed a "she", I just want to know if she's a babe. Forget spoilers, is this "Darth Skywalker" hot?

Chances are she works or owns a theater and has had the movie in hand for close to a week or more now!

No. The digital film requires a decryption key to unlock. The keys don't get sent out until Wednesday.

I can do a better job proving I've seen the film and I haven't even seen it. OP doesn't even know as much as an entire subreddit on Reddit knows about this movie lol.

I don't care about the plot, if Opie is indeed a "she", I just want to know if she's a babe. Forget spoilers, is this "Darth Skywalker" hot?

She's the female version of you..so that's the best you can hope for!:lol
Excuse me I'm googling Margo Robbie again..

No. The digital film requires a decryption key to unlock. The keys don't get sent out until Wednesday.

He actually is right. Unless she personally knows JJ..... doubtful that this movie has been seen by anyone not directly related to the film.

I mean if you really want to get spoiled by the film I have some lovely phone snaps of the leaked Visual Dictionary lol.

He actually is right. Unless she personally knows JJ..... doubtful that this movie has been seen by anyone not directly related to the film.

Not exactly...there are employees of Disney and Lucasfilm who have already seen the film at private screenings. You'd have to be in the right crowd, but its possible.

After WWEJedi brought up the Slave Leia merchandise prediction, I realized that is where I know the OP from. I initially told her she was wrong, and her source was full of it...but as it turns out she was was about it and Disney is in the process of phasing out Slave Leia merchandise. I was wrong on that and I admit it, because I don't have a problem admitting it and I don't have to be right. But she does have reliable inside info.

After WWEJedi brought up the Slave Leia merchandise prediction, I realized that is where I know the OP from. I initially told her she was wrong, and her source was full of it...but as it turns out she was was about it and Disney is in the process of phasing out Slave Leia merchandise. I was wrong on that and I admit it, because I don't have a problem admitting it and I don't have to be right. But she does have reliable inside info.

No she doesn't. I could literally tell you the entire film right now. She couldn't answer very simple questions about what happens in this movie.

Anyone who listens to Star Wars related pod casts have known all about this slave leia stuff for most of this past year.

Last edited:
I noticed the OP hasn't responded to this thread since the replies got too heated towards her. Maybe she's quitting while she's ahead :lol

No she doesn't. I could literally tell you the entire film right now. She couldn't answer very simple questions about what happens in this movie.

Anyone who listens to Star Wars related pod casts have known all about this slave leia stuff for most of last year.

I guess we'll just have to "wadeit0ut" and see...

See what I did there? I used your screen name as a joke... you should lighten up dude, you are way too tense.

I guess we'll just have to "wadeit0ut" and see...

How are you even going to prove it? Has this person even actually given any unique details out about the film? Other than the stupid "Bridge" "face" thing she tried to spin into Vader being in the film when she was PMing me.

Props for using my own pun name against me though lol

To turn this thread back to figures...the reason I became so interested in this thread is because I saw via my Disney source 2 figures from HT coming that I couldn't figure out. And then this thread popped up. I could be totally off, but it just jived with what I saw.

Personally I love the idea that there is something big about TFA we don't know or haven't heard yet.

I saw the concept art of Snoke and it looks amazing. I am very eager to see the Oscar Isaac and old Harrison sculpts. Also, I hope they make a figure of Hux.

I'm inclined to believe Jack Bauer before I believe wadeit0ut. One has insider info. One uses something called "reddit." I also appreciate that Jack doesn't flaunt his insider knowledge over others with a superior attitude and get angry with others and use hyperbole and insults. Anyone else hoping OP isn't full of it? I certainly am. If they would have revealed how they saw it, they'd certainly have more credibility than avoiding that question and then disappearing completely.

Jack, could you elaborate on what you meant by not being able to figure out what the upcoming HT figures meant? New characters or existing characters with weird descriptions? If you can answer that without spoilers it'd be appreciated.

Back