The Fifth Element 1/6 scale custom figures by VashDstampede (Leeloo, Korben and Ruby)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been a huge fan of The Fifth Element and even have several 1:1 scale replica props from the movie.
I've wanted 1/6 scale figures of the characters, but there hasn't been too many options out there, so I decided to make custom bashes for my personal collection.
Each of these were quick builds that only took a couple of hours and I started off with Leeloo with what was available and did slight modifications to the body, as well as modifying the Hot Toys Alice head.

Korben was a bash from different parts purchased on ebay and customization sites like Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot. The 1/6 scale blaster and multipass was purchased on shapeways from Angel Tech.

Ruby Rhod was a quick mod of a Jordan screaming head purchased from Toy Anxiety. I enlarged the eyes, lowered the bottom teeth, added the "hair" and I sewed his leopard unitard, boot covers and mic cane cover. The elemental stones was carved and painted by me last night using some scrap rigid high density foam I had laying around.

I already started modifying the head for Zorg, but considering I don't have much time these days, I hope I'll actually be able to finish him as well.

I really want to do these figures more justice, so I hope to have more time to modify and sculpt in the future to make them better.

Anywho, here is a pic of the group so far:

FE1.jpg

So glad to see these getting tackled. You've done a great job here! There was a thread started a few years back for a Leeloo run, but it never got finished. Apparently the head was sculpted but never offered. :(
I wish someone made a Chris Tucker sculpt, but your mod works well.

Back