Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think about that? Should i scale it up? 37mm wide, 35 mm tall. It's Ok? i need the constructive criticism
4.jpg

What do you think about that? Should i scale it up? 37mm wide, 35 mm tall. It's Ok? i need the constructive criticism
View attachment 399044

Hi the design looks good but if you going ot use that body I think it needs to be made a bit bigger , even in the game I thought the armour was a bit to small , in real life it would have been better if ti was bigger.

The room is looking sexier and sexier. Had to break out the power drill today. Debating on whether I should spotlight the wall art in addition to the Detolf lighting. The room is lit by an amber/ultra warm Edison bulb. Insufficient lighting for wall art. The spotlights are real cheap. Only $12 a piece at Wal-Mart bulb included. Though some of the art will look better with the amber lighting. Like this print right here.

View attachment 399034

A seller on Etsy makes wall decals that look like a hole in the wall and the illusion of looking outside. Put that image in there.

https://etsy.me/2FwjppN

i doubt you will get so much detail in a printout.

would be cool if the picture is translucent and there's a backlight that shines the sunlight out of the picture.

but then again, might be better to just hang a tv and set wallpapers on it.

Hi the design looks good but if you going ot use that body I think it needs to be made a bit bigger , even in the game I thought the armour was a bit to small , in real life it would have been better if ti was bigger.

Even for the game needs to sit lower and be about 10% bigger - the width is too narrow across the body.

I will have more information on the Mr. Handy soon enough. I am using a 3rd party to communicate with the manufacturer. I will post here once I get answers to everything I've asked; there's a bit of back and forth... Stay tuned.

Got the Vaultsuit peices painted and glued on, really happy with the look.

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

Attachments

• sb3ko7.jpg
    sb3ko7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
Hi all. Here is some info on the Mr. Handy 1/6 figure from this link:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...DGF6Ic&id=558720388140&ns=1&abbucket=5#detail

The figure is made from resin.
It has electronics inside, I'm assuming for voice or sound effects.
If you scroll down on the link, you'll see 3 different paint jobs; however, the only one being offered is the silver version.
The full price is 1499 yuan. The price of 450 yuan listed is the deposit.
Availability is June-Sep this year.

That's what I got so far. If anyone here has any questions, let me know. I'm going to order one of these soon myself, so we'll see how it goes.

After 41 days of my order not being shipped, I had to file a dispute with PayPal against the seller I bought the Detolf lights from.

I was looking at those lights too not long ago as I wanted some for my detolfs that would be hidden from view, glad I didn't order any in the end and sorry to see you have the trouble of going through a dispute with the seller.

As for Fallout figure news I finally made a start on my Piper's coat this weekend, I have to make a few modifications to the one I got but will let you know how I get on, ...I'm not a seamstress.

piper1.JPG

I was looking at those lights too not long ago as I wanted some for my detolfs that would be hidden from view, glad I didn't order any in the end and sorry to see you have the trouble of going through a dispute with the seller.

As for Fallout figure news I finally made a start on my Piper's coat this weekend, I have to make a few modifications to the one I got but will let you know how I get on, ...I'm not a seamstress.

View attachment 404724

that looks great

that looks great

Thanks, I've made some progress since that pic and have now started weathering the clothing that isn't shown in this latest pic, but it shows the costume semi finished, from what I've learn't cutting up and gluing the material if I had the chance to do it again I would be able to get the jacket more accurate and more form fitting but I only had the one Painkiller Jane jacket to mod.

Now I'm doing paint and detailing work, and will have to do some hairdressing at some point.

Piper1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I've made some progress since that pic and have now started weathering the clothing that isn't shown in this latest pic, but it shows the costume semi finished, from what I've learn't cutting up and gluing the material if I had the chance to do it again I would be able to get the jacket more accurate and more form fitting but I only had the one Painkiller Jane jacket to mod.

Now I'm doing paint and detailing work, and will have to do some hairdressing at some point.

View attachment 406724

Nice. What head sculpt is that?

Back