The Evil Within by The Creator Of Resident Evil Shinji Mikami

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Evil Within / Psycho Break

Why does new Dante suck cause he doesn't have the white hair?

The hair doesn't bother me. I never liked the DmC franchise. Loved the first, hated two, and never played the rest. :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

The hair doesn't bother me. I never liked the DmC franchise. Loved the first, hated two, and never played the rest. :lol

I'm just curious I thought the game would suck I really enjoyed it .

Um no. Its his personality and his blandness? I could care less about the white hair. His character sucks to me. Acts like a badass but comes off as a ****. I didnt mind the hair but then when the demo came out I hated how they made him so generic. just me tho

The main argument I've seen is, because he's not classic Dante :lol

He's not that bad. He acts like a **** but he actually has character development and changes by the end of the game. I dig knew Dante. A pity we'll never see him again.

DMC3 is the greatest hack and slash ever made. I highly highly recommend it.

AHHHHHH. I want some more info and a trailer

I am quite content not to see anything more on this game. I'm already sold. So i will not be looking at anymore material. I will be going into this game fresh!

Same here. I stayed out of The Last of Us threads until I beat the game so nothing got spoiled for me and it really made the game that much better not knowing what to fully expect.

Same here. I stayed out of The Last of Us threads until I beat the game so nothing got spoiled for me and it really made the game that much better not knowing what to fully expect.

Yeah, me too. I think I saw maybe the first trailer for Last of Us. So everyhing was new. The settings, the characters, even the gameplay really. Loved it.

The settings look reeaaaaal creepy. Im not sure what to think of the invisible teleporting vampire thing on the cctv. But everything else looks great.

The trailer was really creepy I can see going to be scared ****less playing this game.

Back