The Evil Within by The Creator Of Resident Evil Shinji Mikami

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Evil Within / Psycho Break

Why ht? Hot toys won't touch this and if it does it won't be for another year or so. I no they are good at making figures but why does everyone always want ht to make the property when you know damn well they won't. Neca or play arts or some Japanese company will most likely make figures.

Ok relax :pfft: I just prefer HT over those brands, is that a problem??
HT has been inconsistent in the past, and now the are suddenly making a figure of leslie cheung so if this is successful.. its not impossible, Play arts will most likely do the figures and I'll get them

But for the love of god, no more QTE's, Co-Op, or make it optional. No Plaga, Majinis, J'avo. Bring back the T-Virus make it more aggressive, make the zombies more dangerous and make them mutate into lickers. Don't cram too many characters into one game.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

"A lot is said about the saturation of this zombie, post-apocalyptic survival horror. But it is still alive and well. The Last of Us shows a good direction of what the consumers want. Tomb Raider as well, we spoke to R&D and they looked at that and they enjoyed that experience. I think that proves there is still a strong market for that sort of content."

There is also a strong market for Zombies and they can't even do that right.

Thats why Ganados/Majini shouldn't even exist :lecture

Last edited:

Those javo were stupid to fight. If they want re7 to succeed they'll get rid of jake muller. He was a **** character whom was so cliche and stupid

"I killed your father"

"Durr. I didn't no mai pappy but I'm still really angwy that you killed him. So without knowing what kind of man my father is I'm gonna shoot you in the face"!!!!

I agree with all that except for the part were you make fun of his reaction, you can't understand why he did that? my father left me and my mom when I was little, and even if he wasn't there when I grew up I would still care if someone killed him before I even got to meet him.

Its something called "feelings?" pretty normal for the average human .. :dunno

imho :peace

Still ..I get it, they ruined Sherrys return too, I wonder what they really mean when they'll try RE7 to be like TloU, the more I think about it the worst it sounds

Last edited:

It's not even that though. He was hinted at that his father was evil and sure I get that his dad wasn't there but his reaction was so cliche. Instead of asking why he just threatens to kill Chris. It's not even just that though. He's just a terrible character .

Whatever they give us in RE7, stop giving us Zombie class monsters with mother ****ing guns!!

Jake knew full well that Wesker was a bad guy who wanted to take over the world, for 6 months he was interrogated by team Carla over him. He even asked Sherry about him again when they reunited and at that point he knew he was an evil man.

But still, everybody likes to form their own opinions on people so he would still be angry. Maybe he had pent up anger for all these years against his dad for walking out on his mother? and wanted to confront him? I dont think he would of ever killed Chris, but he did have cause for anger.

I agree with all that, but would you hate your father if he was an evil man? the father and son relationship can be complicated, I'm talking abut my own experience aswell, you can't just hate your father forever at one point you have to let go...

But this is way too personal and everyone will have their own opinion :peace

I bet Jake wanted to confront him yeah.. that would be intresting, I don't know how Wesker would react

It's not even that though. He was hinted at that his father was evil and sure I get that his dad wasn't there but his reaction was so cliche. Instead of asking why he just threatens to kill Chris. It's not even just that though. He's just a terrible character .

Thats your interpretation, but he was kind of weak yeah, out of all the characters I played as him the less (I didnt play as Piers but is a better character anyway)

Last edited:
The Evil Within / Psycho Break

Father!!! :crying

We need more Ganado/Majini/J'avo giant trolls!

Jake being a "main" character, his story sucked... Even Helena had a story-ish. :lol She felt more like a side character like Piers and Sheva.

I agree with Snake enough with the enemies and their guns. <__<

All in all jake is still a **** character whom was thrown in to make things "cool" but failed because he was horribly cliche bad boy merc trying to find his path. Bleh!

All in all jake is still a **** character whom was thrown in to make things "cool" but failed because he was horribly cliche bad boy merc trying to find his path. Bleh!

He belongs in Devil May Cry not RE.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Wow so this isn't the re7 thread. Lol I guess we do hate re6 alot in the game section that we even talk about it in other threads. This time it made sense.

Every survival horror game thread is doomed to go down the "RE used to be good...now it's ****" path :lol

It will happen many many times.

Let the fighting begin! :D

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

The fans most likely. New Dante is better than jake tho. They both suck but still.

Back