The Evil Within by The Creator Of Resident Evil Shinji Mikami

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code Veronica > Remake > 2 > RE 0 > 3 > Directors cut (EU version) > Re 4 > Revelations > Umbrella Chronicles > Darkside Chronicles > Re 5 > Re 6 > dead aim> Gun Survivor -------> Outbreak file 1 & 2

You're just biased towards the Outbreak games because Europe never got online capabilities :lol

Outbreak was really one of the best games in the series

20100506190006!Resident-evil-outbreak-ps2.jpg

I loved it :love

Sadly I never played it.

It's pretty archaic for the interface and no mics, but I cannot stress enough how ****ing fun it was man. I have nothing but great memories from it, and it goes for both OB 1 and 2.

If Crapcom wasn't firmly planting their thumbs in each others collective asses and put it on PSN it would make a killing, especially with Mics.

It's pretty archaic for the interface and no mics, but I cannot stress enough how ****ing fun it was man. I have nothing but great memories from it, and it goes for both OB 1 and 2.

If Crapcom wasn't firmly planting their thumbs in each others collective asses and put it on PSN it would make a killing, especially with Mics.

:goodpost:

:drool

They should milk the Outbreak, especially now!

:goodpost:

:drool

They should milk the Outbreak, especially now!

I honestly think if they HD redid it and put it out there with mics and better lobbies I think it would essentially revitalize the series. Online gaming wasn't nearly as big as it is now and back then you only got online with an adapter. Now everyone has online potential.

Sadly I never played it.

Get it! but if you don't have a ps2 all you need is a good emulator and you can give it a try, its worth it

I honestly think if they HD redid it and put it out there with mics and better lobbies I think it would essentially revitalize the series. Online gaming wasn't nearly as big as it is now and back then you only got online with an adapter. Now everyone has online potential.

That would be great, Below Freezing Point was my favourite scenario :drool gotta play this game again

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of that drastic retcon. I guess it worked okay though. I liked believing it was done by Umbrella, on purpose to test the virus. Hence why Wesker was leading STARS there etc...

I hope Evil Within sells well. I really do. I'm worried about it. I know we're excited about it, i just have a feeling it's not going to pull the numbers it needs.

It's hard for original games to do well these days, unless you have a massive marketing budget/campaign.

People are getting sick of cod. It won't survive this gen it's a fad. This new gen is just this game needs. It provides somthing new and is exactly what this gen needs.

People are getting sick of cod. It won't survive this gen it's a fad. This new gen is just this game needs. It provides somthing new and is exactly what this gen needs.

I wasn't necessarily talking about cod. More like Last of Us. That game had a good marketing push. People knew what it was, Knew who was making it, why it was important who was making it, knew why it was something to be excited about. Etc...they need to do that with Evil Within.

A lot of games that are good don't make money because they don't have good marketing, or they have marketing that sends an incorrect portrayal of the experience. These days it's all about marketing.

I wasn't necessarily talking about cod. More like Last of Us. That game had a good marketing push. People knew what it was, Knew who was making it, why it was important who was making it, knew why it was something to be excited about. Etc...they need to do that with Evil Within.

A lot of games that are good don't make money because they don't have good marketing, or they have marketing that sends an incorrect portrayal of the experience. These days it's all about marketing.

TLOU was pretty upfront with everything about it, no real surprises.

It really confuses me that capcom didn't make a third game. Instead we get ****ing horrid *** Orc.

They use the good RE license to make disgusting games

I also think this game needs good marketing, all those ****ty vids from E3 ruined the game for more than one person I'm sure, just those idiots from bethesda saying this will be a survival horror and then they show nothing, not even a little gameplay

Guess I won't believe it until I see it, I'm sick of listening to people making promises like "we are going back to the series roots" and in the end we get games like RE6

Back